My Hottie Posse...Who is YOURS?

I agree with what you said about Cha and yes I adore his programs every single one,:slight_smile: but no offense I donā€™t care much for Hanyu or Donovan but thatā€™s your opinion.:blush:

Do you know where I can watch K. dramas with Cha Junhwan when he was little with english subs?Thanks!:green_heart:

I can only recommend official channels. See if itā€™s available in your area.

https://www.amazon.com/Return-Iljimae-Season-1/dp/B0786XQB5L

2 Likes

@hheaven320_811 try somehow consolidate your ā€œall about Cha Junhwanā€ under one topic or a topic that exists, do not create unnecessary new treads when there are same or similar topics, I advised you to use the search box.

1 Like

Iā€™ll try thanks!

never seen the skater

1 Like

You should check him out heā€™s really talented at skating and handsome and cute.:revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Use this space to organize Watch Parties with fellow Viki fans!![1aad2412-7665-4290-b378-7e1845c77b66|560x376](upload://6ajDvVBQ36Ov0TTZ0yZK0eDJCml.j1aad2412-7665-4290-b378-7e1845c77b66

To be fair, I think the board moderators moved her posts into this thread. She is new to Discussions.

1 Like

Then Iā€™ll delete mine. :wink:

Just as a reminder, when you have a hottie that is age 27 or less, they should be featured in this thread:

2 Likes

GIFY

We need HOTTIES

Pinterest

OH I FEEL BETTER NOW!

4 Likes

Did you find a bigger GIF? Iā€™m sure your belly roll is usually smaller.

3 Likes

Go BIG or go HOME! IN HOTTIE POSSE

2 Likes

I wasnā€™t complaining, LOL

3 Likes

Excuse me I donā€™t want to delete this post I like, thereā€™s nothing wrong with the post.

1 Like

Stardust was letting you know that we usually put the younger guys in The Cutie Posse, and over there we try to keep their shirts on. Here in the Hottie Posse most of the guys are 27+ with or without shirts. There are a few of the younger Kpop guys that just donā€™t seem to be able to keep their shirts on, so they go back and forth between Cutie Posse and Hottie Posse.

edit - I understand your defensiveness, youā€™ve been asked to move or remove your post a few times since you joined.

3 Likes

She wasnā€™t asking you to delete your post. That message means that she deleted her own post. We realized that you were not the one who posted directly into this thread, but your posts were moved here by the moderators instead.

Itā€™s not really a big deal, but those of us who have been around the hottie posse for a while have arbitrarily designated an age restriction for no other reason than many of us are too old to be looking at the ā€˜baby birdsā€™ the same as the ā€˜hottiesā€™.

4 Likes

Someone did put both my posts of Cha Unviewable for the Discussions and I please want my post back own view mode.

In summary to not clutter the Hottie Posse with chat.

Summary

It really is best to keep the number of topics about someone to just the one. From a readerā€™s perspective, I look and see three topics about the same person and youā€™ll be lucky if I read one of them, Iā€™m likely to think thereā€™s a lot of crossover in the topics so why bother reading them. I expect youā€™ll get more people reading and engaging in just one topic, than if you create multiple. Also you wonā€™t have as large an audience for a figure skater, we tend to post more about Kpop & Dramas, thereā€™s nothing wrong with posting about him though.

Now I need to go find a Hottie to post

2 Likes

For those with the white shirt and watch thing

Zee Pruk (Cutie Pie)

For @my_happy_place (was the Seong Hwa GIF for you?

Seong Hwa (ATEEZ)

For @kdrama2020ali

San (ATEEZ)

For me, lol

Park Hyung Sik (Happiness)

Lee Joon Gi

ok, I canā€™t post for everyone, nor can I remember who everyone likes, I can hardly keep my kidā€™s names straight, soā€¦

6 Likes