My Hottie Posse...Who is YOURS?

@kdrama2020ali and I were all excited thinking we had met a new hottie to add to the posse, but it turns out he is not new. A couple people have already mentioned him, but he is new to us. And he is 44! A rare seasoned hottie.

Kim Kang Woo - 44

4 Likes

Next Episode
Kdrama Amino
Zombie in our Town
Korean Celeb
Kdrama stars

Kwon Hwa - Woon
WELCOME to HOTTIE POSSE
He is 33
LORDY love him in MOUSE

3 Likes

Knock knock ā€œDo you have a time to talk about Bible?ā€

ā€œBilbleā€ Wichapas Sumettikul.
Iā€™ll let him speak for him selfā€¦

%E0%B8%9F%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A8%E0%B8%82%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%87%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%9A%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%B4%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%A7%20on%20Twitter

lataus%20(55)

lataus%20(53)

Not sure if he has been here already, but if soā€¦ here he is, once again, youā€™re welcome :tipping_hand_woman:t2:

4 Likes

WELL Heā€™s not been here that I know of!

HELLO :fire:

@ammijii

2 Likes

Not many BL actors have been added to the Hottie Posse. But Iā€™d say most of the cast of KinnPorsche could be added. Bible is only 25, but after playing Vegas, he can no longer be a baby bird. Barcode is 17 and still very much a baby bird.

Jeff (27,) Barcode (17,) Apo (28,) Mile (30,) Bible (25,) Build (28)

3 Likes

Yes, they all could be added!
Barcode turned 18 at the beginning of August.

Even at 18 weā€™d consider Barcode a baby bird, usually we keep the under 27 in Baby Bird University (The Baby Bird Factor - The "Cutie" Posse University!) over there we try to keep their shirts on. There are a couple exceptions, and I think after playing Vegas, Bible canā€™t be considered a Baby Bird anymore. lol

I was going to post a GIF, but wowza NSFW, lol
Weā€™ll just go with relatively tameā€¦

Bible Wichapas Sumettikul

5 Likes

I think I just died!

1 Like

If that kills you donā€™t watch KinnPorsche, itā€™s so much racier than youā€™d expect, or maybe not. They donā€™t know the meaning of chill in that drama

1 Like

Post gif in NSFW - did you??

I died from the hottness - I donā€™t mind if it gets HOTTER

1 Like

I donā€™t remember if I posted this one over there

Kang Tae Oh is going to leave for his military service. :sob:

But D.O. will finally be back in October with a new drama. :grin:

5 Likes

New entry to the Hottie Posse (I couldnā€™t find him when I did a search here). Piolo Pascual. I found this guy while watching Since I Found You on another streaming service. Heā€™s a seasoned (45 yr old) Filipino hottie.

(mydramalist)

(showbiz chika)

(whatsthenetworth)

4 Likes

Wow, aged like a good wineā€¦ that bodyā€¦ Iā€™m fainting :blush::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

OIP

I think Cha is talented, handsome, and cute. What do you think? Leave a comment!:blush::grin:

2 Likes

He is an awesome figure skater and I adore his programs. He is indeed very talented, and one of my favorites right next to Hanyu Yuzuru from Japan and Donovan Carrillo from MĆ©xico.

4 Likes

Of course itā€™s related to Kdrama. Cha Jun-hwan was a child actor in The Return of Iljimae. He also performed on King of Mask Singer.

How adorable was he :smile::heart:
ea4ab1f4-f459-4fa5-96ae-7a94aea62907_9a03c2dc

2 Likes

I know he was so cute when he was little and is still cute today!:slight_smile:

1 Like