My Hottie Posse...Who is YOURS?

https://media.giphy.com/media/1qa9CGDeuEN2w/source.gif

People who don’t get it versus people who get it. (Giphy)

“Noona’s got my back.”

(From Regard News)

1 Like

Thank YOU!

I do HAVE THEIR BACKS!

2 Likes

Wow he looks really hot here. You really can find nice pictures. Did you see that Chang Ji Wook? is in the robot guy drama (2011) really oldie. They saying:

You’ve already replied 3 times to @kdrama2020ali in this particular topic.

Have you considered replying to other people in the discussion, too? A great discussion involves many voices and perspectives.

I guess this is our goodbye convo for the day bhawhahahahahahaha…

PS. I’m watching DAYS anyway…later…I’m saving all this sexy pics Thank you, home girl. You rock!

2 Likes

I wanted you to see how much I love Lee Jong Suk! And yes, the back photo is MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE! We have about 20 contributors including myself!

This is my very 1st Thread on Discussions so it’s my Favorite thread to ADMIRE our Wonderfully Talented GUYS!!! ENJOY DOOM!

I get that all the time - you posted the same thing or you replied too many times!!! You reply all you want! @angelight313_168

You ever want me to find some good photos of any of your favorites - just let me know!!! I’ll do it!

2 Likes

I get that notice all the time as well. I mean, WT…? Does this mean I have to end it with the people I enjoy convo-ing with? Sadness reigns in my being tonight. JK. :rofl:

5 Likes

What seems rude to me is the way they write… other
WTH is that all about? This sickening control at this site is getting on my nerves.

3 Likes

Yeah, I know. Time for a beer and a cig to calm myself down. Wait…
I don’t smoke nor do I drink. Welp, foiled again…

3 Likes

Maybe if Song Kang were in the mix - playing DARTS!!!
I don’t smoke or drink either! But I might for a BAD BOY!

2 Likes

That’s a good one. Thank goodness we don’t get jailed for that…yet? I shouldn’t have given them the idea…:musical_note:to jail we’ll go soon :musical_note:

PS> I don’t drink or smoke either lol

3 Likes

Oh well, it all pays the same, right? Hahaha!!

3 Likes

@kdrama2020ali I was watching Touch Your Heart and found your heartbroken soul sister in the TCs… guessing she needs a full dose of this thread :joy:

2 Likes

It’s true I wondered about that!!! So true!!! And in 9T you get several good LDW showers! And you get to eat Mint-Cho-co-la-Chip Ice cream!

2 Likes

Hot
some really belong locked away :fire::fire::hot_face::hot_face:
Because of the heat I mean :sweat_smile::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

It’s Smokin!

2 Likes

I’m going to add a new one:
Im Si-wan
1a017b5c43b8466ab5161e6358894c7d

He’s so cute!!
giphy%20(1)

2 Likes

Latest addition to Hottie Posse. I just started watching I do, I do. He’s a cutie in my book.
Lee Jang Woo.

4 Likes

He’s the guy in Run-On?

Hello
Photos Cosmopolitan

Was he in ZE:A??? I must know MORE!
He’s 32? ok good more information!

@natyh you can’t just DROP at HOTTIE and leave! hahahahaha!

3 Likes

Metrostyle

Lee Dong Wook - Tail of the 9Tailed
39 - And looking good

5 Likes

hahaha I just leave a bomb in here!!! hahaha
tenor
Yes, he’s the hottie in Run on.

3 Likes

I have seen him somewhere before?

1 Like