My Hottie Posse...Who is YOURS?

He isn’t as known as I wish hahaha, but you can see him in these:

2 Likes

Marcus Chang - Lost Romance

2 Likes

Missing Gong Yoo

photos CTTO

4 Likes

I don’t know if the rumor is true BUT I HOPE IT IS. Well, he has been many years with the girl from [MAD For Each Other] I simply love her bc she’s so down to earth and simple not a show off and He’s an Angel on earth too perfectly good looking. They make a great couple if is true.

2 Likes

Gotta share this because I love it. Hope you guys enjoy!

5 Likes

photos CTTO

Lee Soo Hyuk WELCOME to the Hottie Posse
Super Sultry Voice -

5 Likes

If someone interested please join this Discussion;
https://discussions.viki.com/t/what-dramas-should-really-deserve-a-comeback-with-a-new-season

3 Likes

1000000% true!!! ROFL!!

2 Likes

There he goes!!! hahaha
Team Team Leader lovers!!!

3 Likes

Great actor, bit of an odd duck. Not strictly idol material. More of a saeguk type but not lean and mean enough. Loved him as “Koala” in Homemade Love Story (where they worked the tropes worse than they are doing in A Good Supper [please will somebody stop throwing in everything AND the kitchen sink . . . ?])

2 Likes

photos CTTO

Aaron Yan - Refresh Man!
He is so environmentally and socially conscious I love following him on FB! I just think he’s a really nice guy!

3 Likes

Not Khotties but there is one in the mix there with a flamingo! 1:49 in

This Thread is Quite Hilarious if you ever have time to read it! And lots of BOYS!

1 Like

So, I see you are busy filming your autobiography. Only needs one subtitle:

(Giphy)

"Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee . . . " plus hearts to the nth degree . . .

2 Likes

Oh I can’t even STOP laughing!

:purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

2 Likes

He is the T-idol who makes me wonder if there is such a thing as too cute. Plus one of his co-stars is Puff Guo? As in Aaron Yan and the Power Puff Guo?

(Giphy)

Plus I get super-annoyed when guys have prettier hair than I do . . .

(Soompi)

1 Like

He IS way too Pretty!!!
day.day.news.cc
we heart it
I just really like him - we could hang out
I could do a whole thread on him - he is very photogenic

2 Likes

AAAAAAAAAAND! He has prettier EYEBROWS! Life is just not fair!

2 Likes

I BET he has GREAT eyelashes - you know what - why do guys have GREAT eyelashes! Karma it’s straight good karma

1 Like

HEART JAIL FOR 1 HOUR
:broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart:

1 Like

Clearly, I did not, (regarding beauteous shiny eyebrows, hair, or lashes) save a country in a former life.

My father was whatcha call Black Irish with (in his youth) shiny black hair and big, and I mean 1940s cinema big, grey eyes with straight dark brows and LERVLY thick lashes. My mother ditto, except sub (no pun intended) big hazel eyes.

I ended up sort of mousy in color. Obvs I saved a package of Velveeta in a former life.

(Giphy)

4 Likes