My Hottie Posse...Who is YOURS?

I can’t even WATCH HIM CRY! I’m totally going now!
Soompi

Who is making my Baby Song Kang CRY!

3 Likes

I like all y’all so much, but I can’t show it right now. Heart jail! :sob:

3 Likes

:purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

I get to join you in heart jail

1 Like

Mine was a short stint, apparently.

Those little hearts look like butterflies.

1 Like

But you’ll die happy!

(Giphy)

1 Like

Who wore it better?

A man who has style cannot be ignored. A mature man who has style cannot hire enough security to keep the ahjummas off his front lawn . . .

1 Like

They are both wearing it well, but given that I am not partial to the gold ‘bling’ (as I hear the young’uns may have called it once upon a time) on Minho’s jacket, I will choose the gentleman on the right. He is looking extremely distinguished.

2 Likes

Minho Minho Minho Minho! He had diamonds on that jacket
minho%20laugh
Soompi

Aw - BABES

@my_happy_place

OH MY HEAVENS!

1 Like

Why did you get rid of the hand-holding one?

1 Like

You get me started on Minho and I can’t stop! I need to go back to “Do You Like Minho” Thread

Is that really limited to Minho, though? :wink:

1 Like

Who is THAT! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

I’m off topic but heart jail reminded me of something. Has anyone else ever noticed the heart in some people’s ear? Just me?

InkedWallace_LI

InkedKim%20Soo%20Hyun_LI

1 Like

2 Likes

Well that gives me thoughts I shouldn’t have!

3 Likes

OH, I must be out of heart jail, short lived for me too I guess.

1 Like

I certainly never had before, but I won’t be able to stop now. Thanks for that. :smile:

I got about five extra and then got put back in jail for the next 14 hours.

2 Likes

https://media2.giphy.com/media/d2YWTOsVtuHgOHhC/giphy.gif

So @sweetybirdtoo Now you have me listening for the “noise” and looking for hearts!

I just posted that I think Jang Ki Yong’s mouth looks like a heart in hottie of the week

Jang Ki Yong
Pinterest

2 Likes

If I’m not wrong, just pictures of Wallace Huo could do that. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, maybe that’s what made me think of the heart in the ear. Not all ears though, just some.

1 Like