My Hottie Posse...Who is YOURS?

I loved his small/cameo role in Lovestruck in the City. When I read they were planning more than one season of that show, I was hoping they used that role to set him up as being in a following season.

2 Likes

You may have more than one in your posse! Check out Top 10 Hotties! Have you given us your list!??

1 Like

Oh he has his shirt on - I didnā€™t recognize him!
shinee%20minho
Make the Difference

Heā€™s 29 - He officially can join the POSSE
Welcome Shinee Minho

1 Like

lol, the thing is when I think of a singer who canā€™t keep his shirt on I always think of Super Juniorā€™s Siwon

The shirt is always gone when thereā€™s waterā€¦

1 Like

Is Kim Young Kwang part of the Hottie Posse yet? @kdrama2020ali Iā€™m rewatching Gogh, The Starry Night and he just made the sound! Sheesh, Iā€™m sad. lol

3 Likes

Yep we are good he can join! 34!!! And he made the noise! So IN :purple_heart:

1 Like

He looks a lot like Lee Seung-Gi a little donā€™t you think??? In the top, photo

water%20god%202
water%20god%201 !
Twitter
We Heart It
http://pa1.narvii.com/6392/728583f2590ba1f07c6d38aa0da8f6092008ae1c_hq.gif
Dramabeans
http://68.media.tumblr.com/9f1506829f6d0a002e5ed1a0a71c9082/tumblr_osjavkWzYV1vlavlqo6_400.gif
Did I forget to Add Nam Joo Hyuk what is wrong with me!

4 Likes

Now that you mention it, in that photo yes.

1 Like

I brought him to the hottie posse earlier with the picture below.

2 Likes

That was just yesterday, :woman_facepalming: eesh Iā€™m oblivious.

2 Likes

Itā€™s fine. There are a lot of distractions around here. :wink::grin:

2 Likes

NO WAY Iā€™M LEAVING SHINeeā€™s MY-NAME-IS-MINHO!!! I meant LMH, the actor. :sweat_smile:

I honestly canā€™t have favorites in Dream because they KEEP breaking my bias listā€¦ theyā€™re all just so hilariously endearing!
@kdrama2020ali None of the Dreamies qualify for your Hottie Posse, so Iā€™m keeping all of them :sunglasses::sunglasses:
:musical_note: perks of being a MAK-naeeee! :musical_note:

More than a hottie posse, theyā€™re just my bunch of crackheads :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Ok, I was concerned for a minute. lol
My youngest is funny about SHINee, she canā€™t remember any of their names except Taemin, and she always asks me whatā€™s the name of her bias (Itā€™s Onew,) but she knows all of EXO (original 12) & NCT (all 23.) Funny kid.

Yes, those adorable dorks are all bias wreckers. Youā€™ve just got to love them all.

1 Like

:joy::joy: well, he IS popularā€¦ debuting in every generation is no joke! Keyā€™s kinda my SHINee bias (I just canā€™t have biases LOL the more I get to know them, the more I love 'em all) because of the big drama king he is :joy:

I just finished matching every NCT member to their faces myself :sweat_smile:

Now all I need is someone to form a kpop group whose members are named after all the 20 amino acids in our body because that will DEFINITELY help me remember them! :joy::flushed:

2 Likes

You need to post them in Dance Off: Which Guys have the Best Moves - so I can hear their music and see them dance.!!!

1 Like

Drama - Mysterious Love
A Virtual Voyage
linkeddb

https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/d708e100f0cc07216241ecf4a1a610d72e1503b9e62d6467b93ebd0d0bce1178.gif?w=800&h
Tumblr

Yu-Ning Tsao
Welcome to Hottie Posse
Heā€™s 27 - I promise!
Taiwanese Actor

1 Like

Yep. Each and every single one of them is of legal age. And yes, this thread objectifies each and every one of them. :smirk:

You guys and your love of posting half-naked men. SHEESH! :scream: :smirk: What would your mother say? :older_adult: :rofl: (As she types this, Suddenly, a background image of Gong Yoo pops up on her other monitor. (But itā€™s not a 1/2 nekkid pic, peeps. :smile:)
Gong-Yoo-1

Oh! Kdramagirl! Did you know your belly-button San tested positive for covid? ATEEZ is in quarantine. :worried:

hmm. Ok, to get this back on track. Hereā€™s a cutie I found that hasnā€™t been on this list beforeā€¦but heā€™s wearing clothes so you guys may not appreciate him. :smile: :sunglasses: :rofl: But DANG! Heā€™s cute! ā€¦ If I was 20ā€¦ Iā€™d nab this guy. :sunglasses: :smirk: :rofl:
Yosuke-Sugino
Yosuke Sugino

3 Likes

Yes when I watched WooYoung and YeoSang (Oh I like him) on VLIVE I had heard that San was under health advisement. I hope they all get out healthy soon!

Ok so WHOSE fault was the Belly Roll??? @porkypine90_261

Is he of legal hottie posse age - 27 and ABOVE???

Heā€™s 25 so baby bird with ATEEZ

1 Like

:smile: Yosuke Sugino is only 25 so HANDS OFF! :scream: :grin: :sunglasses: :rofl:

Oh! Hereā€™s another cutie. Wang Run Ze. Almost legal for you. :sunglasses: Heā€™s 28.

Wellā€¦ Actually, Sanie was eye candy just for you. I found your belly button pic while watching Seongwha dance. :rofl:
Seongwha
Park Seonghwa

2 Likes