My Hottie Posse...Who is YOURS?

Clothes are perfectly acceptable. We do not discriminate! As someone who could literally be some of these guys’ mom, I do have to discriminate by age, though, but feel free to make an age limit that is appropriate for you. We don’t mind.

4 Likes

If my hubby were still on this earth, he’d be giving me that sideways look. :smirk: :sunglasses: He’s probably doing that from the other side anyway. BUSTED! :scream: :rofl:

4 Likes

SANS is also a baby bird! I do love the way he dances!

He did put his belly roll out there for all the world to see though

2 Likes

And his fishing caught a purple-haired girl. :sunglasses::rofl:

2 Likes

SANS

Bahahahahahaha! He’s still a BABY BIRD Someone should start a "Baby Bird Factor" posse

2 Likes

He’s 22! But such a CUTIE!

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

We like clothes, aren’t they usually wearing them before the shower scene?
Bad, bad. I think I need my hand slapped. lol

This is very true, but you’d think they would know this would happen when they take some of those photo. I think some of them are secretly exhibitionist, or maybe not so secretly.

6 Likes

2 Likes

You know what’s funny, we laugh and joke about these guys but the reality is I look aside when those shower scenes come up.

3 Likes

ALL IN FUN

So I want everyone to know something about me!!! I started HOTTIE POSSE out of PURE admiration for these WONDERFUL Actor, singer, models, dancers, song writers etc etc. Extremely TALENTED MEN . I in no way ever want this thread to “objectify” them! It was meant out of FUN!!! Part of their persona is to pose for photos and to promote themselves. I feel like promoting them because **

I ADMIRE THEIR TALENT

So I hope you know that this is ALL in FUN!!! ALWAYS!

I wrote this a month ago!

2 Likes

woo%20do%20hawn%20shirtless

But you know - I - I digress!
Woo Do Hwan

(If you read this thread from the beginning it is so darn funny)

2 Likes

Would we even know about them if they didn’t have some kind of talent in the first place? Nope.

As far as shower scenes, aren’t we just appreciating how much time and energy they have put into getting themselves in that kind of shape? It’s not easy, even if they make it look effortless.

5 Likes

So like Junho - And all his beautiful photos - if he didn’t put his work out there - I wouldn’t be able to admire it! And some of it - he’s showing his chocolate abs! And I’m ok with that!

Junho%20GQ%205
GQ KOREA

3 Likes

I was watching Junho workout before he danced in the new MUST series! He is working out on set!!! Pushups and lifting - He works so hard and limits his diet and practices so much! I do admire that about their dedication -

2 Likes

Exactly. They work hard to obtain it so they can show it off, so really it’s our duty to appreciate it. :wink: (Yes, totally in fun, as is the spirit of this thread)

3 Likes

Look at this ADORABLE photo from Instagram and 2pm FB
They had their last video fan call and they all dressed up
Gumiho Lee Junho - Foxy Lee

Always!!! I love ALL you guys and we are enjoying our love of our individual Hottie Posses

3 Likes

OMGoodness, adorable!!! :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I don’t look away, but I tend to prefer them smartly dressed (does that age me? LOL) I love a man in a suit.

There’s an image of PHS from High Society where he’s holding open his suit jacket, shirtless, I was tempted to post that one, but it doesn’t fully support what I’m saying. lol

4 Likes

high%20society%202
Oh one of my FAVS

hyung%20sik%20water%201
Clothes and SHOWER

4 Likes

We have been @my_happy_place and I talking about how sexy men are when they roll up their sleeves and we see that gorgeous watch or bracelet - So I fully support a good tailored suit!!!

4 Likes