My Hottie Posse...Who is YOURS?

Doesn’t matter when he looks at the camera!

3 Likes

Again with the dimples above the butt cheeks! Shouldn’t this be in the ‘dimple’ thread?? Hahaha!! Thanks for posting! :wink:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl: You have a point! :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Yep. He’s very handsome. :smiley: I’ve watched almost all his shows on Viki and Netflix, but I think Well Intended Love was hilarious. That show made my sides hurt from laughing so much. Dali Temple is proving to be a good runner upper so far. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

And he is very MANLY - only 30 - and he is just an Manly MAN! :heart_decoration:

2 Likes

He has VERY nice DIMPLES!!!! Ahem…Ahem…

1 Like

MULTI-FACTOR HOTTIE ALERT!!!

WOOKIE THE ROOKIE!!!

That’s right! Clean that screen!

(Giphy)

Get those multi-pax of snax!

(Giphy)

Start watching!

(Giphy)

7 Likes

This was a, no pun intended, KILLER K-drama. It was one of the first ones I saw on Viki after DramaFever disappeared.

https://www.viki.com/tv/28665c-goodbye-mr-black

OMO. OMO. OMO. The only other form entertainment I’ve seen that has the same sort of intensity was on Netflix: The Foreigner with Jackie Chan.

3 Likes

Li Xian! Welcome to the Hottie Posse!! (29)
795aafce27af40188dde55fb3ceabdca

Li_Xian-8

55dc50d619c36e111849518f6e7e08db

Li-Xian2

4 Likes

It’s BACKSTREET WOOKIE! :purple_heart:

wookie%20backstreet
tumblr

ALERT - SO EVERYONE KNOWS JI CHANG WOOK IS OUT OF QUARANTINE - HE IS BACK AT WORK! YIPPIE SO GLAD HE IS DOING WELL

5 Likes

I just this morning saw that Backstreet Rookie is up on Viki!

So excited that I haven’t had a chance to actually start the darned thing.

(Giphy)

Vacuuming the hall comes first . . .

(Giphy)

4 Likes

Look at that gaze…
Tumgir

I swear this guy is killing me with his historical hottieness - is that a word???
Xu Kai Cheng photos also above :arrow_double_up: in the thread

Sihai

I’m a Pet…

Happy Happy Birthday - He will turn 31 on August 8th…

3 Likes

Of course it’s a word! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

The closest thing to “historical hottieness” that applies in terms of a K-drama? According to Google-Ahjussi, that might be:

왕실 의정서 외 or wangsil uijeongseo oe or "outside the royal protocol."

Google Ahjussi seems to be pronouncing it as "wong shil we jung sow ay (“ay” as in “hay” not “ay” as in “eye.”*

Because those hot royal princes mess everything up every chance they get. Sometimes deliberately, sometimes just by radiating that vibe . . .

[*Please tell me how anybody ever learns to speak and write any language. And please tell me how anybody learns to translate, transliterate and pronounce anything in any language. I am now almost too tired to keep track of hotties of any kind . . .]

2 Likes

He is a constable - and he radiates the VIBE!
Well Intended Love - I have to watch that now

Pinterest

3 Likes

I love your whole post, @entwyfhasbeenfound, but I especially love this observation. I can relate to the feeling of this on a very deep level.

1 Like

Should there be a category for Classic Hotties? For some reason I think of Ji Sung as the K-drama version of a classic 1950s American car. He doesn’t have an idol’s face; he’s not sleek; he’s wild and gritty. He’s not a smooth-running Rolls-Royce. He usually chooses parts in K-dramas that take viewers on some kind of crazy ride!

https://www.facebook.com/viki/videos/872501936582554

(Quora)

1 Like

There are times when I am amazed I can write my own name. I start thinking things like this about lunch time. I probably need some bacon . . .

(Giphy)

2 Likes

I would argue that he DOES have an idol’s face, but maybe that’s just me. At the same time, he does also give off that ‘classic’ feel, particularly when it comes to the roles he plays.

1 Like

Shin Se Gi!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE - Bad Boy

2 Likes