My Hottie Posse...Who is YOURS?

:grin: Glad to see that you found a guy Iā€™ve been watching for about 2 years now. :sunglasses: Youā€™ve GOT to watch him in Well Intended Love - season 1 AND 2 and also watch him in Dance of the Phoenix. Heā€™s the ML in both of those. He plays a vampire in I Cannot Hug You but heā€™s only in a few episodes on that one. Itā€™s one of his early shows.

Xu Kaichengā€™s ā€˜Boss Lingā€™ character in Well Intended Love had me laughing so hard my sides hurt and Dance of the Phoenix was very good.

(Season one is on Netflix - Watch season 1 first)

I Cannot Hug You is the first time I saw Xing Zhao Lin - I liked him in Eternal love 1 & 2 and You are My Destiny the best so far.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, those constables . . .

"Excuse me, are you a constable? Because I find you quite arresting!"

(Giphy)

[@leerla73 @vivi_1485 @natyh @my_happy_place @lutra @mas4 @padmalayag @shraddhasingh and others . . . I offer my creativity to the universe. May it do good to all Hotties and their fans . . .]

(Giphy)

8 Likes

Are you a parking ticket - Cuz you GOT FINE written all over you???

brainstudy

AHEMā€¦especially in his ā€œsummaryā€ photo above :arrow_double_up:

4 Likes

You are the absolute best! I am dying with laughter. A total mood pick-me-up, which I needed today. :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

I saw your review of Cat in Dali Temple! Iā€™m seeing that some people donā€™t like the ending so I am curious as to what is going to happen! He still had me at ā€œHello!ā€

2 Likes

Someone should start a ā€˜bad pickup linesā€™ thread so we can all groan. :rofl:

I havenā€™t got there yet so I have no idea. I will find out when I get to the end. Itā€™s not the first time thereā€™s been a "WTF* ending on a cdrama. I am not going to cheat and peek at the last episode either!

The biggest WTF ending was on AGGHH I canā€™t remember the name of it! That ending made me mad! :scream::smile: It was a period dress fantasy. The girl was from the future sent into a world where the cultivators were not as good as they should have been. Bunch of fighting this way that that, a few good sneaky things, etc,ā€¦ It ended up with the FL, WHILE WAITING FOR HER HUBBY TO ARRIVE, wearing her red veil over her face at the wedding- The second ML arrived and took her back to her time. I was like WTF Did they run out of money for the show? (Thatā€™s what happened to Monty Pythonā€™s Holy Grail) Like from where in the heck did the second ML come from? Heā€™d been gone awhile!

3 Likes

I have some good ones!!! And I have two many threads! You guys start one!!! GO!

Pinterest
@porkypine90_261 This guy - I tell you I just love how MANLY he is!
Heā€™s a Ballet DANCER! SHUT UP 8 facts about him
http://pa1.narvii.com/6502/005f10a15c0829ee14b1febc12c5a0a4dc233b94_00.gif

Summary

I just canā€™t even with this guy!!! I love dancers!

4 Likes

Ahemā€¦ I got him first. :sunglasses:

Gawd! That comment reminds me of when I was about??? 8 years old? 1964. ALL the girls were in love with the Beatles! Because I was the youngest I never could get dibs on Paul. I always got stuck with Ringo. :scream:

I didnā€™t want Ringo. :pensive:

:rofl: Man, let me tell you, young girls are FIERCE!

7 Likes

I had a reply to that summary pic, but then I thought better of it.

6 Likes

Did you know he was a DANCER! Can you imagine watching that man dance!

3 Likes

@entwyfhasbeenfound Now that you mention him:
Welcome to the hottie posse, I didnā€™t see him here and heā€™s cute!!
Choi Si Won
4841928e9597877dadb19e9e8d8e080e0632196b_hq

ZZXXSD7WZBDE5AHSFNLLVBMNOY

4327aeaca63243781a525df19718a0b8

7317f78e67cec306ea4a18e0745ffdf8d84bf500_hq

5 Likes

I donā€™t know if heā€™s been here or not, but he is part of the dimple club.

4 Likes

Heā€™s definitely new! I would consider him a cutie - not necessarily a hottie - but a CUTIE!

2 Likes

I would agree. Not that he canā€™t put on the smoldering face, but most pics I saw when I was looking him up show a cute side. In fact, when I added him to the deadly dimple club, I wrote that he had a face full of sunshine because he just radiates light, especially when he smiles.

3 Likes

Iā€™m ok with cuties - cuties - are cuties!

2 Likes

Completely agree, but I think that heā€™s sexy so he fits on the hottie posse.
I like the cute ones too haha

4 Likes

What dramas has he been in! and if you think heā€™s SEXY than heā€™s SEXY

3 Likes

No complaints from me.

I do get a chuckle, though, from the pic of him in the towel because how can a person have such an adorable look on his face while showing his ridiculous six pack? :joy:

6 Likes

Intermission - From Baby Bird University - ATEEZ - SANS - Sorry couldnā€™t help it!
You guys are cracking me up today!

4 Likes

When I was doing some dimple research, I kept coming across a picture that claimed it was San, and he had dimples, but I couldnā€™t seem to verify that it was actually him. I donā€™t have enough knowledge in that department of who is who.

4 Likes