My Hottie Posse...Who is YOURS?

Tenor

I NEED HEARTS

1 Like

If it has you posting more pictures & gif of this handsome man why would we mind?

heart jail

Wookie Wookie Wookie Wookie

This is HILARIOUS

1 Like

I’m watching his adorable face in Suits as we speak. I have to admit, if it wasn’t for him, I’d have dropped this one. I don’t really do ‘legal’ dramas, but I can’t stop watching him, and I love his look of satisfaction every time he drops a truth bomb or throws something, figuratively, in the face of his opponents.

Her World
Daily Kpop
Daily Kpop
fangirl
hancinema

Wowsers Howsers I could post some photos of this dude with a WARNING!
Song Seung Heon - Welcome to Hottie Posse

5 Likes

kdramagirl… … Here’s a pic of Cheng Yi from Dreaming in Chang’An.

Cheng-Yi-12

He’s just casually driving a horse carriage.

3 Likes

Dong Ha

1 Like

Is that the bad guy in Suspicious Partner - Dang he was so GOOD but he creeped me OUT! He was so GOOD!

2 Likes

Jang Geun Suk
Soundcloud
Seoulbeats
Kami
koreaboo
Jang Geun Suk - Welcome to Hottie Posse
He is Beautiful really -
Ok I think I like this Hottie! I keep finding him and not realizing it is him!

1 Like

I am proposing that this person be admitted to the Hottie Hall of Flame (get it?) as a Classic Hottie.

He’s 38. He’s been an entertainer for some sixteen years. He apparently has only been acting since 2016 or so, but the dramas, variety shows, and movies that Viki has showcased all seem to be quite entertaining and what I would call pro-human being.

He has a YouTube channel that has almost 83,000 subscribers

Plus he seems to like to cook “hot” meals for his “hot” friends.

If he were a classic vehicle, obviously he would be . . .

(from Classic Winnebagos)

@kdrama2020ali, as the founder of . . . Hottie Everything . . . what say you?

I have always said that the man I would marry would be able to cook AND would have a sense of humor so wack that I would laugh hard enough to snort my soda out of my nose.

It’s another important factor, for me at least; the BFFF, Basic Food and Fun Factor.

Can Um Mun Suk gain admittance?

4 Likes

https://c.tenor.com/xM6zqGWdDpsAAAAC/what-oh-no.gif
tenor
https://media1.giphy.com/media/dBfvr1vH7pg8nb3RAN/giphy.gif

The Manager
Welcome Welcome to Hottie Posse!!!
https://i.gifer.com/19ue.gif

Oh GEEZ now I want to change the name to Hottie Posse - Hottie Hall of FLAME :fire:

2 Likes

I watched him in something recently but can’t remember what. (Edit: It was ‘Hello, Me’ on Ntflx) He played a really fun role.

This describes my hubby to a tee. Nothing better than a life mate who feeds and entertains you! I hope you find yours someday.

2 Likes

angry%20birds%20morning%20worm
natsdorf

OH MY GOSH - IS THIS US!!! :laughing: ALL OF US

4 Likes

Hahahaha. Sometimes, but maybe more accurate if the birdy goes around collecting as many worms as his little arms will hold at once.

3 Likes

makeagif

We look HIGH AND LOW

3 Likes

lol, I think that’s more accurate than squirrel. Oh my, I love these baby birds.

2 Likes

Me obsessed with them!!!

Pinterest

and the one that started it all…my favorite one!

Come See the Baby Bird Factor University

2 Likes

Click on the photo
Pinterest

YOWSERS!

3 Likes

@kdrama2020ali

Have you ever thought for a moment that your [Hottie babies] might have to fight in war?

You imagine how devastating that would be? South Korea and USA are doing right now Military drills in case of a war; which is floating in the air. I just can’t picture them in a battlefield.:cry::pray:

PS> Lucky those that don’t have boys that will have to fight if there is a war.:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

ji%20chang%20wook%207
snow

tumblr
ji%20chang%20wook%201

I swear it is Ji Chang Wook - Millennia - All day all the time! :purple_heart:

Aw My Heart!!!
4 Likes