The Baby Bird Factor - The "Cutie" Posse University!

@entwyfhasbeenfound - Thank you for the Name!

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/05/3f/83/053f837b368abb75782910a9b2c71f0e.gif

Soompi
Cha Eun Woo

kdramapal
Park Ji Hoon

Biography Mask
Bae In Hyuk

Kpop Map
Kwak Dong Yeon
:purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

Feel free to post the CUTEST actors, singers, dancers - whomever that has that FACTOR

You know those sweet young actors and kpop stars who are just so DARN SWEET and CUTE!

27 and under for Cutie University

You just wanna put them in your pocket

baby%20bird%20factor

11 Likes

I love it. Those baby birds are so darned adorable. The actors arenโ€™t bad themselves. Some of them bring out the mamma bear in me.

5 Likes

I saw that gif and it was all over! Arenโ€™t they so CUTE!

Tenor

I have to keep Song Kang in the Hottie Posse sorry! He did Nevertheless! His Fault! :fire:

4 Likes

He is so SWEET

Precious just Precious

1 Like

Oops, I just verified that I have some 26- and 27-year-olds in my top 10 hottie list. LOL But letโ€™s be honest, even the oldest on my list is still realistically too young for me (can never seem to convince my brain that I am as old as I am)

2 Likes

They can be in both! Of Course! Their grownups!!! :smile:

(Song Kang and Kwak Dong Yeon are in my Top 10)

Wait Nam Hyuk is 27 - Well heโ€™s the WaterGod he stays in Hottie Posse! bahahahahaha!

I always thought KDY was older - he even says most people think he is older than he is.

The Independent
Tang Jun Sang

His looks and the hard-hitting roles he has played maybe donโ€™t fit the typical baby bird factor, but he qualifies on age alone, as he is only 17! I love what I have seen him in so far. Iโ€™ve been enjoying him (and the rest of the cast) in Racket Boys and was amazed to learn he was only 17 (actually, all of the main boys are actual โ€˜boysโ€™, unlike so many dramas that have 20-somethings playing teenagers).

3 Likes

If weโ€™re doing baby birds weโ€™ve got to add my favorite child actor (19 now)

Nam Da Reum

I love this actor, I first noticed him in Come and Hug Me, he plays the young ML in so many dramas, I think heโ€™s incredibly talented.

8 Likes

He has been a great child actor, and now he is shifting to lead roles. Iโ€™m sure heโ€™ll continue to have a very successful career.

2 Likes

Iโ€™ve been waiting for this. He was already so good in his supporting rolls, Iโ€™m looking forward to him being the lead. Heโ€™s the lead in a drama starting in just a couple of days

The Great Shaman Ga Doo Shim (2021) - MyDramaList

4 Likes

I love that we are meeting some of the younger actors and child actors! Iโ€™m so glad I did this thread!

2 Likes

How about
Yeo Jin Goo

@kdrama2020ali A whole new world of posting possibilities just opened up to me now that I figured out this image posting process. :grin:

6 Likes

I always watch any drama that young man is in bc I love how natural heโ€™s when acting. This is one High School drama I will watch for sure. They have a trailer and shaman dramas/movies have always appealed to me.

4 Likes

I know right! Heโ€™s so adorbs too! Itโ€™s Post AWAY!

2 Likes

yeosang%201
Yeosang - Ateez - 22

Sans - Ateez - 22

Iโ€™m not posting Sans Belly Roll cuz itโ€™s Baby Bird University!

Ateez is an outstanding group - They can DANCE

https://youtu.be/VP0AbnWqUUE
Ok they have all their clothes on - bahahahahaha! Sans is not wearing his crop top!

How do they shake their shoulders like that!

2 Likes

@sweetybirdtoo
I am very proud of myself not posting my normal SANS! I was good! I should get a STAR :star:

1 Like

Yes, I was impressed too.

Summary

https://media1.tenor.com/images/f4d22077315f705633132e829e8dba60/tenor.gif?itemid=13205174

I have always found choreography fascinating and mesmerizing, but something about Kpop choreography takes it to a whole new level.

1 Like

Yook Sungjae

Uncle down the hall he would say - the Nephew from Guardian the Lonely and Great God

Kim Min-Jae

The Young King - Guardian the Lonely and Great God
And I want to Watch Do You Like Brahmsโ€ฆ

3 Likes

descarga%20(2)
๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐—ถ ๐—ž๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป :heavy_heart_exclamation: - ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ/๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต/๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ

3 Likes