My Hottie Posse...Who is YOURS?

I’m back from my semi hiatus, so I’ll stand guard over the posse in your absence @kdrama2020ali :joy:

Tenor

4 Likes

Tenor
agent%20utah
tzr

Pinterest

4 Likes

He is definitely a hottie!

After doing some ‘research’, I’ve discovered that he has one of those faces that can go from having an adorable, boyish charm, to being super hot. Versatility will take you places.

3 Likes

Lets give the mature hotties a chance here too.

KIM KANG WOO

This HOTTIE sun of a gun is 43 just riped enough for me.
Born Jul 11, 1978 (age 43)

He can really make great kissing scenes to perfection. He close his eyes even before kissing a PLUS!!! Trailer My Husband, Mr. Oh!
https:/www-episode-20-highlight The Art of his kiss

5 Likes

William Chan

http://n.sinaimg.cn/ent/transform/775/w630h945/20180726/v48t-fzrwiaz9554635.jpg

5 Likes

Darren Wang

darren
daa

5 Likes

:fire::fire::fire:Hotties In Dramaland!:star_struck:

3 Likes

So WHO Loves DO cuz @kdrama2020ali has her eyes on him??? Sexy self in 100 Days My Prince! I might be just adding him to my POSSE!:star_struck:

4 Likes

Okay, I gots to confess. I LOVE his eyes. I won’t fight you over him but he is a cutie!
Just for you @kdrama2020ali:

5 Likes

His character is just super SEXY in 100 Days My Prince! Dang Love It Thank u! I miss u guys🤩

5 Likes

I do. I love me some D.O.

He was totally built for that character. I LOVED him in that.

4 Likes

We ARE still TWINS :laughing::two_hearts::sun_with_face:

2 Likes

I’ve only watched one EPISODE and I’m already in love can’t wait to see more! More DO pix guys bring them on. I will try to check back in soon!

:coffee::coffee::coffee: for everyone in the cafe

3 Likes

We aims to please. Here’s a couple more to whet your appetite:

(mystarbiz.com)

(soompi.com)

And you will LOVE 100 Days My Prince!

3 Likes

:fire::fire::fire:Awesome

DO was so good in Hello Monster too.

4 Likes

Does he play a scary/evil character? Because he looks pretty menacing. I can imagine he would be pretty good at that.

3 Likes

Yes, he’s only in the first couple episodes as the young villain, but he is SO Good. I think he’s made to play an unhinged lunatic. Is that bad to say? lol

4 Likes

No, I think I completely agree with you. LOL

His persona is perfect for an unhinged lunatic or the very serious, stoic character like he is in 100 Days My Prince.

But then he’s also perfect as the happy-go-lucky guy like he is in his MV for ‘Rose’ from his new album. That’s versatility.

3 Likes

How does DO’s Rose MV not trigger motion sickness? It gives me sensory overload. I can listen, but watching is too much for my senses, but yes, he’s happy-go-lucky and oh so cute. :slight_smile:

2 Likes