My Hottie Posse...Who is YOURS?

Now that you mention it, I was just watching and it got to a specific part that does trigger it - the sort of ‘stutter’ effect in some of the camera work. The first time I watched it, it didn’t really bother me, but since I’ve had my motion sickness triggered badly a couple times very recently, I am more sensitive to it right now.

3 Likes

@sweetybirdtoo and I were discussing ‘Memory Love’ earlier, which reminded me how much I liked the ML. He was a whole snack in that drama, which is fitting because his character is a pastry chef, but there is a severe lack of GIFs for that drama or else I might spam this thread with them right now. I will, however, be mentioning this drama in a few other threads, as it fits several of the topics. As for the hottie himself, you’ll have to settle for this…
Andy Chen - 34

Pinterest

Here, have some D.O. while I’m at it, since we were also discussing him.

4 Likes

Yummy morning SNACKS thank you!:sunglasses:

5 Likes

For the more mature members of our viewing audience, I present Song Seung Heon. I’m currently watching him in Black on NF. 44 years. Classic hunk.
(viki.com)
(kdramapal.com)
(thefamouspeople.com)

7 Likes

Ooooooh New One! He is classic :kissing_heart::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Back to say DO is :fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

cafa017e39eb47631674255f7343358c

3b40ced7321018cc2e7528e63d9060ce

@kdrama2020ali has a major crush on DO in :100: Days My Prince :two_hearts::heart:

His VOICE & This Character I LOVE

7 Likes

And those huge, expressive eyes…
Especially in your second photo post.

5 Likes

If he is taken, how would anyone know? If he wants half a chance at a normal love life, who’s he going to tell?

1 Like

Did we mention his lips?:kiss:

5 Likes

Me! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

5743744f6fbdc5c4f3870f17266ebe24--korean-star-korean-men
GQ

Drive By Wookie-ing💚

4 Likes

exo-do-kyungsoo-empathy-sm-entertainment%402000x1270

He Just Needs To Stop Being Gorgeous!
Addicted to :100: Days My Prince

5 Likes

Would the appropriate response be:

2 Likes

You’ve got to remember that the Viki-versity system is counting on you to maintain order among the Hotties and Cuties. It’s a tough job, but someone has to do it!

(Giphy)

3 Likes

OMG! That reminds me on one time back in dinosaur days at work!. There was a guy who had pin up girl posters in his office. So one time a bunch of jokers snuck in while he was out and replaced all his svelte pinup girl posters with pics of muscle-bound, female bodybuilders. :rofl: and closed his door.

When he came back, all of us were trying not to give it away with our giggles, and laughter. He went in his office and * stunned silence* then “AAGHHH!!!” :scream: :rofl: :laughing: :sunglasses:
Complaints about being blind drifted out into the warehouse.

I’d post a pic but they gross me out! Ok… Toughen up and go find one. BLAGH!

We replaced this:

With this

Her head is too small for all that mass. :rofl: :sunglasses: :rofl: I mean this is just too too much! :scream:

How could you DO that to yourself!? GROSS!

Aw. I’ve ruined the hottie posse thread. But not really, She has abs?! :rofl: * porky runs away before @kdrama2020ali can aim the rocket launcer at her. *

1 Like

That legitimately looks like her head is photoshopped on in that photo. It doesn’t match at all.

Here, I’ll post some you-know-who and maybe she won’t even notice that the thread got sidetracked.

5 Likes

The funny thing is that all the female characters in the Marvel Movies that guys rave over are tough as spit physically, drop dead gorgeous, and generally able to overpower any male they want to.

I guess a woman having a REALLY big chest is not actually what most men want . . .

3 Likes

Aw. I’ve ruined the hottie posse thread. But not really, She has abs?! :rofl: * porky runs away before @kdrama2020ali can aim the rocket launcer at her. *
[/quote]

I seriously hv no words

tumblr_db3deb443e27f4bed1e2c8606d95a7e5_fdd262d3_400

Wookie you made Wookie Cry!!!

4 Likes
Summary

Seriously, it is sad when women damage themselves physically. It’s the opposite of bulimia, a form of extreme self-control which, to me, signals some kind of serious self-concept issues. Oddly, I think it IS men who encourage women to go through such horrible transformations, though the reasons why are not at all clear to me.

3 Likes