My Hottie Posse...Who is YOURS?

That probably won’t be too hard because I don’t think the license is active anywhere.

2 Likes

I haven’t been able to find it streaming anywhere.

2 Likes

Neither did I. I actually bought the dvd and added it to my collection. It was a star studded cast and an epic of sorts, of course it was a drama with a love story threaded through it. But, no spoilers here.

3 Likes

He was the 2nd in Midnight Runners! Oh I likie him! And PSJ wowsers the chests in that one!:sunglasses:

3 Likes

I haven’t seen it either but I don’t think my EXO heart could take it, It also looks like melodrama and well that’s just way too much for me. lol

2 Likes

It’s Soul Crushing so I hear but I wanna watch it someday!

2 Likes

Tenor

Pinterest

gfycat

kpop in my heart

DO-zie
Lovefest 2021 Continues
I had to put him on pause :sob:

2 Likes

Jung Il Woo

4 Likes

I love him “High End Crush” and “Sweet Munchies”
AND he is a good baker in real life

1 Like

Gong Myung

aaa

3 Likes

One of my favorites, Gong Jun

2 Likes

One of the best :heart_eyes:, he never disappoints.
Jo Jong Suk

1 Like

I’m a little worried that he is the SL in Red Sky. Not because I’m worried about SLS but because I automatically develop a hatred toward SLs, and I really like him and don’t want to end up disliking him.

I am watching him in something right now, and I had high hopes for it, but it’s one of the worst edited dramas I’ve ever seen, which makes it really hard to connect with the story and the characters.

1 Like

I’m waiting to see what kind of character he is and how he will act with the FL. I want to love him. I always want to love the SL. Unfortunately, they’re often annoying.

3 Likes

Wi Ha Jun

gif

I hope to see him as a ML soon.

1 Like

Ju Ji Hoon

2 Likes

He’s been busy acting. Seo Bok (Gong Yoo and Park Bo Geum) is out but not available in the US yet. and The Silent Sea (it will be on Netflix)

1 Like

There are many Ji Hoon. Who’s your favorite?

• Lee Ji Hoon (이지훈)
    leeJiHo

• Seo Ji Hoon (서지훈)
    seoJi%20Ho

• Park Ji Hoon (박지훈)
    parkJ

• Ju Ji Hoon (주지훈)
    jujihoon

• Kim Ji Hoon (김지훈)
    kimJiHoon

0 voters

Doesn’t that go in Hottie of the Week?