My Hottie Posse...Who is YOURS?

There I go making friends again…

3 Likes

Did you kick Renn to the curb - me thinks you did! I picked him up in my convertible!

Tenor

3 Likes

LOL! Well, he seemed to be unavoidably detained for the moment. I’m like a butterfly, flitting from one flower to the next…

3 Likes

tenor

Like Cookies! Have to keep them ALL in the Cookie Jar! :laughing:

Hands off RIGHT

3 Likes

amino apps

Gfycat
amino apps
twitter
Twitter

As the DO-zie Lovefest 2021 Continues

@my_happy_place

5 Likes

Kai from EXO

tenor

I think I just MELTED Hottie Posse

3 Likes

Yes, Kai has his dangerous looks down, and knows how to flirt with the camera.

2 Likes

1 Like

Another Hottie Posse Theme Song
I was beating my poor brain for days trying to remember what song had this beginning! Oh finally found it! I love this song!
Warning don’t watch the scooter part if you have motion sickness…
Although Jackson looks WAY :fire:

jay%20park%202
jay%20park

1 Like

gfycat

Oh - the Junho LoveFEST 2020 until FOREVER keeps going! :wink:

shy%20lee%20junho
Tumgir

tumblr

1 Like

We Heart It

Good Night! :heart:

1 Like

New Cutie…

4 Likes

Who is this? I recognize him!!! No name - just CUTIE!!! Is he a HOTTIE or a BABY BIRD?? :bird:

2 Likes

He is from Police University Drama. He is a Computer Criminal who studies at Police Univeristy to find a Criminal and his Love.

2 Likes

Jung Jinyoung?? B1A4
Police University

Jinyoung

1 Like

Speaking of Gong Yoo, there was a cute fishing video he made not so long ago that someone posted on one of the threads where Yoo stated that filming The Silent Sea messed up one of his knees so he had to wear a brace and go to therapy for a while. He said the deep diving suit and equipment he had to wear were so heavy that his knee started bothering him. He is still one of my favorites!

3 Likes

gong%20yoo%20wink

A Wink For YOO - bahahahahahaha! I love him!

gong%20yoo%20smile

5 Likes

I bet he’d be a blast at a party!

2 Likes

Most of these guys say they are “introverts” I have a hard time believing that!!!

3 Likes

I actually think he is on the quiet side in real life. He may be more outgoing once he knows you.

3 Likes