My Hottie Posse...Who is YOURS?

HOTTIE Posse I started 7 months ago! It didn’t take off at first - then WAMMO! But I have known you at least 8 or 9 months! Yes.!

2 Likes

I’m going senile. I don’t feel it was that long. I need to take memory pills before is too late.:sweat::sweat::sweat:

1 Like

It’s because she works for them, (a great public service, supplying all those pics & gifs) she’s posted more than 600 times in this topic alone. If the rest of us posted more often we’d have more hearts. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am in heart jail all the time too.

2 Likes

@sweetybirdtoo

I don’t know much on how to do that. Hearts I do give bc is easy. Her gif never work when I upload them. they stay frozen as a picture never as gif. You know why that happens?

1 Like

It depends on the gif.

2 Likes

giphy

giphy

It actually took a while for Hottie Posse my very first thread to catch on!!! I was sad at first!

1 Like

I’m on a laptop so I know nothing about posting from a smartphone. But on my laptop I get the frozen picture if, when I right click on the image I choose ‘copy image,’ or ‘copy link.’ They only turn to gifs if I choose ‘copy image link.’

2 Likes

THANK YOU! I never did that one [copy image link] I only use laptop. I have a ‘‘smartphone’’ but is too smart for me so I don’t bother. lol

KOBIZ
Oh Ji Ho

Kiss Asian
https://25.media.tumblr.com/f4a50b91803349ff273b0b84eabcc2be/tumblr_mhbdw6POuX1rqeckfo1_400.gif
WiffleGif

Do I see a Dimple??

5 Likes

Pinterest

Booty-YAH

OK another trope
Those darn tennis shoes he wears
@my_happy_place

Tumblr

Devian Art

2 Likes

You people have a harem of guys (Minho, Seo In-guk, DO, etc., etc., etc.). I just want Choi…
Sheeesh. You are all so selfish. LOL!

4 Likes

ice gif

wired

Choi is in the PRIZED category

3 Likes

Did we ever claim otherwise? :rofl:

We can’t control what you chose to believe about Choi though. :wink:

Edit: I meant to say *Choose, but past tense works too. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

giphy

Tenor

3 Likes

3 Likes

Pinterest

Kchat

Soompi
And we wonder WHY

4 Likes

@stardust2466_546
You can go have sugar cookies in the Cafe I’ll get the barista to make you a hot chocolate

3 Likes

In a good way, of course. Thank you!!!

3 Likes

See I share!

Imgur

3 Likes