My Hottie Posse...Who is YOURS?

3 years ago (edited)

0:00 Joe Jonas 0:05 The Fat Jewish ( josh ) 0:06 Max Hershenow 0:08 Charlie Puth 0:12 Oli Sykes 0:14 Cameron Dallas 0:17 Sage the Gemini 0:19 Chromeo 0:20 Brendon Urie 0:21 Caspar Lee 0:23 Joey Bada$$ 0:25 G-Easy 0:30 Denzel Curry 0:31 Aminé 0:33 Mark Ronson // Erza Koenig 0:36: MNEK 0:37 Rostam Batmanglij 0:39 Dan Smith 0:42 Flume // A.G. Cook 0:43 Wiz Kalifa // Ty Dolla $ign 0:48 Tinie Tempah 0:49 Riz Ahmed // Swet Shop Boys 0:50 Diplo 0:51 Stormzy 0:53 WSTRN 0:54 Taka Moriuchi 0:54 Carl Barat 0:57 Barns Courtney 1:02 Connor Franta 1:08 Shaun Ross 1:09 Fai Khadra 1:10 Mac Demarco 1:11 Will.i.am 1:14 Tommy Cash 1:15 Jack Guinness 1:20 Laurie Vincent 1:25 Jack Antonoff 1:27 James Mcvey // Tristan Evans 1:32 Tom Daley 1:34 Frank Carter 1:35 Cobra Snake 1:35 : Fred Macpherson 1:37 Mic Lowry 1:39 THEY. 1:42 Theo Hutchcraft 1:43 Buddy 1:43 Portugal The Man 1:45 Shokichi 1:47 Liam Fray 1:48 Jay Park 1:50 Prince and Jacob 1:52 D.R.A.M 1:56 Jay Prince 1:57 Khalid 2:00 Poet 2:05 Tom Grennan 2:08 Taka 2:17 Vance Joy 2:20 Kaytranada

This was in the comments - so not sure if it is right but I don’t know all of them

2 Likes

Thx. I didn’t scroll down far enough. It really is a unique and fun video.

1 Like

Pretty Sure I need the Ice Water poured on me- Not Wookie! :laughing:

3 Likes

My resident ATEEZ experts in the ball cap is that WooYoung???
@porkypine90_261
@sweetybirdtoo

Is that Yeo Sang with a peek-a-boo?? I’ll move this to “guys with moves” in the morning

@my_happy_place
the guy in the hat is in white in the MV @2.:49
It’s making me crazy!

2 Likes

Wooyoung - BABY BIRD :bird:

2 Likes

It’s not like the camera stays still long enough to see their faces clearly. LOL Even if it did, I don’t know their faces well enough (meaning at all) to know who is who.

2 Likes

I have it paused and I’m pretty sure that is WooYoung - I know it’s not Sannie and its not Yeo Sang and its not Seonghwa - I think I’m right!

2 Likes

I’ll take your word for it. Thanks. :blue_heart:

1 Like

I could be wrong we shall see when the experts get a hold of me! They move around so fast and it is hard to see his face - and they are all so SEXY - can I say that about Baby Birds :bird:

I am the all supreme chancellor so I guess I can! hahahahaha! Nite

1 Like

My super sleuthing seems to verify that it is WooYoung by comparing dance practice video to MV and his positioning and a close up during the MV that shows his mole under his eye.

2 Likes

Ok, I’m not really great with Ateez members but I’m sure in the dance practice it’s Woo Young in the ball cap. I’m fairly sure that’s Yeo Sang with the peek-a-boo, wow, he’s adorable, but I think the starry guy in the hat at 2:49 is Hongjoong. I could be wrong, but that’s who I think they are.

1 Like

I think she meant that the person wearing the ballcap in the practice video is the one wearing the white jacket at 2:49 in the MV and therefore is WooYoung. At least that’s what we have concluded after some serious research. :face_with_monocle: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

I concur with you both, the one in the ball cap in the dance practice is Woo Young.
Yeesh, the look and moves he does at 2:49 are intense. I think he’s forgetting he’s a baby bird.

2 Likes

YES! I am so happy I figured out it is WOOYOUNG - It was making me crazy at 1a.m. and all these baby birds just need to graduate all ready with Sannie, YeoSang and WooYoung - YOWSERS - Can they just stop being so SEXY already! :bird:

Tenor

2 Likes

Do you guys watch these! Wookie is so FUN - Would not anyone want to just hang out and SLACK with him! I love that he is so adventurous - HIS LONG HAIR!!! hahahahaha! I love yogurt and granola and blueberries - oh my gosh we are so gonna be friends!

4 Likes

my cast
Men with Sword
well%20intended%20love%201
Tumgir
Pinterest
drama wiki

Huang Qian Shuo Welcome to Hottie Posse - 34 - wow he’s 34

5 Likes

Wow. I cannot even conceive of standing there calmly. I would be shrieking at the top, bottom, and sides of my lungs! I assume it is for charity. Wow, again.

2 Likes

It was part of the ice bucket challenge that made its way around social media several years back. Most celebrities who took part did use it to benefit charities.

1 Like

Yes - he was challenged and he challenged people I could not find the English Subs I looked! :blush:

1 Like