My Hottie Posse...Who is YOURS?

Yes we know you don’t share, but not the 3 year old temper tantrum, more like Joey. lol

2 Likes

junho%20finger%20heart

So I’m not nice about it you are saying!!!

giphy

1 Like

Do you have evidence to support this? :joy: Because it’s kind of exactly how I picture her reactions sometimes. :rofl: She herself uses that GIF to portray her unwillingness to share. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I’m Canadian, I was trying to be diplomatic.

4 Likes

Pinterest

Amino Apps

amino apps

Pinterest
lee%20soo%20hyuk%20vampire

Lee Soo Hyuk -
I’ll just POST a HOTTIE

Am I Forgiven???

4 Likes

I was thinking the same way, but just to choose one: I pick Yes hahaha
sorry-not-sorry

3 Likes

giphy

1 Like

Tenor

gifer

Just to answer this properly:
lee-je-hoon%20(1)

11gifs

2 Likes

Feeling kind of crazy about the polls! Here is one

Which do you find the most attractive first about your guys!

• Tushie
    • Eyes
    • Hands
    • Lips
    • Voice
    • Build
    • Height

0 voters

Ok - Just for Fun - Can you Name Just One - Ok personality is first but we are just having fun!

3 Likes

Spoiler

I am still loving Falling for Innocence - Love Jung Kyung Ho

white shirt - watch

3 Likes

image image image

These were posted on SIGgie’s Instagram yesterday! I think he looks GORGEOUS! My DOOM! :bomb:

서인국 Seo In Guk (@seo_cccc) • Instagram photos and videos

SIGgie birthday is coming up October 23rd :birthday:

2 Likes

Gorgeous Doom!!!

Ok, now I’m in jail!
54b0efc42e2b6989bd2e3cfc5f625311

2 Likes

@stardust2466_546
I loved the references to Peter Pan -
Capt Hook
Wendy
Tinker Bell:
That was the cutest thing ever - and the detective and the assistant!!! :laughing:

tumblr

Falling for Innocence!!!

3 Likes

There was certainly a little ‘bromance’ going on between the ML and the MA (male assistant) although not to the level of Goblin but it was there.

2 Likes

We Heart It

gfycat

Tenor

Amino Apps

We Heart It
%20uniform
Tumgir

D.O.-zie

3 Likes

lujuba

Takeru Satoh LOVEFEST 2021
Dr. Sweet Buns

5 Likes

I finally voted in your poll. It took me a while to decide on an answer. It’s pretty tough. However, after doing a deep dive on my new kpop obsession and watching tons of their videos, I realized that I clearly have a pattern. I chose ‘build’ because it was the closest to the real answer which is that there is sort of an overall body proportion/style that I am attracted to, with an emphasis on their legs, but most importantly it’s how they ‘carry’ themselves and a way in which they move that I find most attractive. It’s hard to explain, but there is no mistaking when I see it. This obviously requires me to see the person in motion, so if I were to just see a photo of a face, I guess I’d say their eyes will draw me in first.

2 Likes

I think most of us would agree! About the build thing. The eyes is more a close up thing.
But remember I love hands! LOVE HANDS! And I love Tushies too! Well someone’s in particular.
And LIPS is one and Actually I love a VOICE - Like Dr. Sticky Buns!

So how do you really decide! It’s a Package

giphy

2 Likes

Yes. All of the above.

It’s a fairly thought-provoking question when it comes down to it - what exactly attracts us to someone. It seems like an easy question, but it’s not so simple.

2 Likes