My Hottie Posse...Who is YOURS?

Gangster Wang - What show??? I’m clueless! :smile:

2 Likes

You’re not the only clueless one.

2 Likes

same here!

1 Like

Hey @kdrama2020ali I found a potential hottie for your posse!

【My Mermaid】MV Trailer | I found the most handsome male mermaid at the beach? Coser Tiểu Mộng

1 Like

Twitter
The Korea Times

I’m having and all out K2 - Wookie LoveFest 2021
One of the most gorgeous men on the planet
It may never end!!!

3 Likes

I swear the angsty love story with this girl in K2 is killing me slowly - he is the master of suave!

3 Likes

Pegasus Market :smile: This character is a gangster who decides to live a clean life by working at a supermarket. He’s in charge of customer satisfaction, so he wears a king costume and mediates their arguments and complaints like a sageuk king :joy: The customers kneel before him and tell him their problems.

1 Like

Matsuzaka Tori! He’s doing an excellent job portraying a paraplegic man, and he is sooooooo handsome!!:heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I love his eyes!
image image image image

3 Likes

pinterest

1 Like

For the Japanese, we scream “SENPAIIIIIIII” :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I found these little cartoons and found them so cute! I knew he wasn’t an Oppa!

1 Like

1 Like

I agree, the cartoon is really cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I love chibi art… that’s what’s on my profile picture! :sweat_smile:
My EXO hottie/cuties:
Chanyeol’s main feature is his cute big ears
and Kdrama chibi!
image image image

2 Likes

1 Like

I just wanna go camping with Wookie!

Amino Apps

1 Like

New entry to HPU: Paopetch ‘Petch’ Charoensook. Thai actor, 31 years old so he qualifies. He is the ML in Remember You on NF. There aren’t many (good) photos of him out there.
(mdl)
(Netflix)

2 Likes

I had the same problem. I wanted to add him to hottie posse but couldn’t find a decent photo. Same goes for the guy who played their team leader in that drama. I thought he was hottie posse worthy.

2 Likes

I agree. He will be my next subject to look for. LOL! Finishing the series tonight. I’m excited to see how it ends. I may watch I Remember You with Seo In-guk just to compare but I’ve read that the Korean version is better with more passion and emotion.
(yahoo)

P.S. Both legal HOTTIES (Patch and In-guk) shown above. :wink:

2 Likes

The police officer in Hometown Cha Cha Cha.
Kang Hyung Suk (29)

The SML, Lee Sang Yi (29)

2 Likes

That police officer in HC3 was so cute! I wish there had been even more of him. And I also liked the SML. I’m not a big fan of love triangles, but I really liked how his character fit into the story. Has he had any actual leading roles in anything? I’ve seen him in supporting roles, but he’d be a great lead too.

2 Likes