My Hottie Posse...Who is YOURS?

It was the same for me!

3 Likes

park%20bo%20gum%203
Tumgir

If anyone ever wants to Watch Party Encounter - I could do it again for Bo Yummy!

We Heart It

1 Like

Pinterest

I’m having a SANNIE moment - oh yea - is he a baby bird or a hottie posse! I pretty much think for me he is hottie posse! :smile:

@stardust2466_546
Um - his neck

3 Likes

Good blood flow…
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I was gonna say something but anything I type does not sound appropriate so I am being Quiet for once!

gfycat

3 Likes

I’d put this one aside, and just started rewatching it, I’d completely forgotten why I stopped watching, oh right, the psycho brother, I hate the character, but the acting… wow, Oh Jung Se is good.

3 Likes

Yeah, there are some tough things to get through in that one, but I loved the bromance between the cops, and I really wanted to see the bad guys get what was coming to them.

3 Likes

We Heart It

We Heart It

Wifflecat

Tenor

I woke up to an ATEEZ LIVE
Sannie and Seonghwa with Blue :blue_heart: and :heartpulse: Hair
and in BLUE PJs
with Wooyoung and Hongjoong coming in and out
they SANG and were so ADORBS
I know their baby birds but :bird:
So love ATEEZ

3 Likes

Your ATEEZ babies on Imitation (I’m not so into k-pop but I really enjoyed that show)

All I know is: Choi Min Ho
choi-min-ho-shinee
Tenor

2 Likes

You vampire! :vampire: Run Sanie, Run! :rofl:

3 Likes

This Way Sannie - This Way Run This Way! He was so pretty this morning with blue hair and blue PJs

2 Likes

LINK PLEASE! How dare you tempt us and give nothing real away!?!

OH… Duh. The one above! lol

현오! Hyunoh? He’s not part of ATEEZ. hmmmm- Wait! Oh! That’s Sparkling. I… hmm… forgot that show’'s name. It is here on Viki… Let me go look it up.

Oh! DUH! IMITATION!

It’s an interesting Viki bug that copy and paste of English URLs show up in Spanish.

2 Likes

Hahaha! Veins are one of my tropes too! So sessy!

2 Likes

Wookie Wookie Wookie!

Watching K2 with @my_happy_place
UM - Hottie Posse Fan Service GALORE! OMGosh!

Wookie LoveFEST 2021

3 Likes

See! See! I KNEW you’d like it if you started watching it! He is sooooooooo HOT in that drama!!!

2 Likes

Tumblr

This SCENE was CRAZY!

tenor

I loved his track suit and when he walked through the building sweating and everyone drooled! That’s me! :drooling_face:

Pinterest

Totally Illegal

3 Likes

Hello gorgeous!!!
Twitter

Twitter

3 Likes

I just HAD to add Gangster Wang to the Hottie Posse :sweat_smile::heart_eyes::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Ok… We need a BETTER picture of Gangster Wang. lol

2 Likes

Unfortunately, I can’t find many of him in the King costume without his king headgear. He usually wears the costume with that headgear thing most kings in sageuks wear, or he wears his gangster outfit. I love the hairstyle… it somehow suits him.

2 Likes