***My Love From the Star***

I know this page : ) I am on tumblr too haha and I am making my own pics and memes . But thanks anyway , I love it : )

Awesome drama so far !! ^ Canā€™t wait for tomorrowā€™s episode :smiley:

2 Likes

Episode 7 is there !!!

4 Likes

OMG the end of episode 7 was:

3 Likes

omgggg i will watch it now

I am like that

2 Likes

Totallyyyy OMG each time i think this drama canā€™t get any betterā€¦ it gets way better xpā€¦ i need tomorrowā€™s episode!!!

1 Like

I think this episode might be the best so far. Seeing Do Min Joonā€™s feelings for Song Yi bloom, getting more and more confortable around her is really touching and makes for so many cutes/omg/feels moments.

4 Likes

The ā€œcouple disputeā€ between Do Min Joon and his buddy the Lawyer was adorable and totally cracked me up. As well as this:

By the way, am I the only one feeling that Do Min Joon might end up becoming human? Could his body changing because of that first kissā€¦

2 Likes

I was thinking the same when I seen one part of episode 7 it totally clicked in my head, could this be happening,

Ooohhh Iā€™m hoping that would be the case so we can get a happy ending! \o/
13 episodes more to go until we know (unless they extend it).

Well I hope so ā€¦ If not, then this drama would have a crap ending and I seriously I donĀ“t want thatā€¦

This is one of the best couple so far, Song Yi is so funny and Min Joon seems ā€œcoldā€ but he is cute inside hahaha iā€™m waiting for the eng subs for ep 8 :D

OMG Episode 8 tops all the episodes so far xp
I watched it without subs and i am meltingā€¦
The chemistry between these two is just great!!

1 Like

Totally agreee ā€¦ If you start screaming while watching a drama: ItĀ“s awesome hahahah

3 Likes

Hahahahah totally!!! : D Fist drama that i want to watch over and over and over again ;p

That episode 8ā€¦

So much feels, iā€™m trying to recover

2 Likes

ME after episode 8

I know what you mean ā€¦ It was awesome ā€¦ Bu I am so scared because of his vision or what that was

me after realizing that the man I love is kissing another women

2 Likes

I wanna post that kiss T-T Would that be Spoiler ?

I think you can post it now itā€™s not a spoiler anymore :wink:

Lol i am to stupid to create that as a gif but I think thatĀ“s also good haha

Edit: OMG his ears :o Is he embarrassed , that would be soooooooooooooo cuteeeeeeee T_T

6 Likes