Need this song

I AM IN NEED OF DESPERATE HELP.

DOES ANYONE KNOW THE TITLE OF THIS SONG/MUSIC/INSTRUMENTAL THAT PLAYS AT WITHIN THE FIRST TWO MINUTES OF EPISODE 8 OF SHUT UP AND LET’S GO? It is also played in episode 1 when the boys go to the music store.

In episode 8 the song starts at 1:07 :slight_smile:

Please help!!! <3

Do you mean Shut up, flower boy band?

Yep! The names Shut Up & Let’s Go and Shut Up Flower Boy Band are used interchangeably. they are the same drama:smile: )

im sorry that i cant seem to find the song at the moment, i can tell you an option on how you can possibly find it. there’s this app on phone’s that my friend has called “shazam” and you download it for free on your phone, and when you press the cirle in the middle of the app and put it next to a speaker, it can pick up on what song is playing, and tell you. it finds songs for you. that might work for you.

this is what it looks like:

http://www.shazam.com/music/web/getshazam.html

I’ve heard of that, but I don’t have an iphone :frowning:

thank you for the thought, though!!

1 Like

I am sure there are more apps. I have android and I think I had an app like that once. I don’t know if it recognizes Korean tho 0.o

Did you try to search for all the osts and look them up? I did that very often till I found the right song haha

it does!!! its fantastic. my friend does it all the time when i show her kpop vids or kdramas. she’s like “ohh, whats that song playing now?” and she gets them with the app! she gets all the korean stuff even from the background music in dramas.

ah, and the songs not in the ost. looked it up and its like more of a background track or somethn.

1 Like

awww, im sorry T.T well, maybe if any of your friends or fam have any kind of touch phone (like androids) and they download it, you can get it like that. maybe you can look up in google for the background music’s for SHUT UP FBB. (btw, i really love that show !!! xD your gonna love it)

I don’t know, it’s a pretty short sound clip. Might just be a little jingle they use for some of the show? It doesn’t sound like any of the songs on the OST I have, and as far as I’m aware, they never released a background music/instrumental thing for the show.

I think that, as scircus said is a little jingle because I have all the OST (as far as I know) for that drama and nothing sounds like it. cause I checked and that little piece of music lasts just seconds.