Nirvana in Fire 琅琊榜 - Discussion Thread

My fellow NIF /Chinese Drama fans and Volunteers.

there is a new drama coming out that I REALLY believe we need.

The Advisors Alliance. 50 episodes, 2017…about Si Ma Yi…(three kingdoms …:slight_smile: ) AND it has actors including one from NIF…

Advisors Alliance 军师联盟 is a 2017 Chinese historical drama starring Wu Xiu Bo, Liu Tao (Nirvana in Fire), Janine Zhang (Empress of China), Li Chen, Zhang Zhixi (Three Heroes and Five Gallants), Tang Yixin (Legend of the QIng Qiu Fox) and more.

We need to get this one. I took the brave step of getting the fan channel - and I really would appreciate it very much if you could help by filling in license forms and making the word known. The official trailer is on You Tube - and I put a copy on the page -

This could be THE next drama to see.
https://www.viki.com/tv/33574c-the-advisors-alliance

and please pardon the pic being badly placed - I just found out now and I need to figure out how to correct that. I gave them a good pic and well…sigh.

Anyway - I will go get some sleep, I’ve been working on my two dramas tonight - it’s been a long day. :slight_smile:
Warmest Regards from NIF’s possibly most fervent and faithful fan…

Crouching Dieter, Hidden Donut
ONE look at this trailer will erase the infamy that was “Zhao Yun” from your mind!

1 Like

Linda, the channel has not been approved yet since it’s not showing up on viki, only you can see it, perhaps it’s a technical glitch that it’s not showing up yet. (Approved channels does not mean licensed). Good luck!!

Yes ma’am, which is why I am trying to get the word out. This one, like Tribes - we need license for because we cannot get videos from anywhere and do it. Those days are GONE. ;(

SO…Even though it’s not showing up yet - I have linked the trailer to you on another thread, we must get the word out!

It is NOT important that I CM it. IT IS important that viki LICENSE IT!

We are one of the very few places where it would be PROPERLY SUBBED!

And LOVINGLY SO!

LInda/CD, HD

2 Likes