No Min Woo (노민우) - Official Thread

Welcome to No Min Woo’s Discussions thread! Chat about the former TRAX drummer and star of “My Unfortunate Boyfriend” here!

BIO: No Min Woo is a South Korean actor and musician. He was born on May 29, 1986, in Japan while his mother was trying to become an enka singer there. No Min Woo debuted as a drummer for the rock band TRAX in 2004 but left the band two years later and was briefly the guitarist for The Romantist before that band disbanded. In 2009, he formed the project group 24/7 with Lee Jang Woo and Hyun Woo. No Min Woo made his acting debut in the 2008 and is best known for his roles in the television dramas “Pasta” (2010), “My Girlfriend Is a Gumiho” (2010), “Midas” (2011), “Full House Take 2” (2012), “The Blade and Petal” (2013), “God’s Gift – 14 Days,” (2014) and “My Unfortunate Boyfriend” (2015).

FUN FACT: No Min Woo started his own management agency, MJ Dreamsys, in 2012 when his contract with Core Contents Media ended.

No Min Woo is just one of those actors that I like but I don’t know why. I think he is a work in progress. Wonderful singer.