No Min Woo

I AM SAYING !! this man needs a fucking main role … Sorry for my expression but why being the second lead and die or be alone for the whole life -.-

2 Likes

Naaw Chick… i totally agree… he needs a main role…

Oh my lovely [ Rose ] >:D<
I love him from “Pasta” and then my favorite character was the doctor in “My girlfriend is a Nine-tailed Fox”.
He sang well too, and I love his voice.
I hope one day I can meet him in person.

3 Likes

Park Ki Woong is just adorable!!! I love him in this also hs role in Secretly, Greatly

I thought he was HOT

2 Likes

LOL seeeeeee me I find that HOT and in that scene he’s not really kissing him he’s removing his scarf!! LOL But for us fangirls we were in Heaven

Im gonna be honest with ya… i kinda liked his character in bridal mask for a little moment till he went head to head with Joo won … I hated him 100%… but i wanted to watch one of his drama… but i never got to… but when i first saw him kiss no min woo … he just crossed the line for me…

I know he has a main role in a drama he did in China it has not to my knowledge been subbed yet but if I find it I’ll let you know!!!

I know right??
Why are ppl ignoring him ? I hope he wont end up like Choi jin Hyuk… He was like that for a long time and if Gu family book wouldn’t have been such a success he said I would have stopped with acting… But I am happy that he didn’t … I hope No min woo can get a lead role soon.

1 Like

Thank you sweetie !!

Love his singing too and when he plays the drums melts

1 Like

I am melting by just looking at his face lol
I need to sleep but this is distracting me so much

Yeah… I Just Cant believe he is not in the spotlight like the rest of them actors… and i find him hot in black… no kidding

2 Likes

Wol Ryung pool of mush now that was on sexy demon I would turn to the dark side if they looked like that!!! He has the main lead in Emergency Couple I tried to get into ep 1 but it will be one I go back to later…

That’s actually a fan service they do in most K-pop boy bands now…girls go crazy women like me swoon and think where were these hotties back in my day!!! T_T.

1 Like

Yeah I love while he playing drums too :">
I hope he’ll have more lead characters in the future.
The hot ones like “Doctor Dong Joo”.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAH poor mellie
you know there are ppl who aren’t so crazy over this kind of fanservice … Ahhhhhhhh I love Korea

1 Like

I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN GIRL

when he turned good he was so cute god

1 Like

Enjoy here’s a small bit of what I’ve found of him…

I want to be that piece of gum…

3 Likes

Meanwhile me and @Niennavalar would be front row center with huge ass video camera screaming our bloody heads off…plotting how we could somehow get them off stage and into our suitcases…

1 Like

Oh don’t worry … Wait for one year till I am legal. I can help you with that “We have to run away, find a car” thing . No problem. We could stop at Lee min ho if it’s okay

2 Likes