No Min Woo

but when he was badddddddddddd heart flutters he stole your soul and made you worship him…he made that show seriously though I loved it still my #1 of all time but I can’t imagine anyone else playing that part it was perfect!!

1 Like

I knowwwwwww do you know how fast my heart was beating when saw him in black? puhhhhh

1 Like

You’re our scapegoat you’re underage so can’t be charged!!!

And we already have this…

Hahaha… Cute

I Made a new topic abt the cutest korean actors and actresses … feel free to be honest…

LOL and you keeping publishing our secrets plans lol By the way KHUN!!! I saw episode 13 of Khun!!! I love it Mike is childish cute but I could slap him if he trows my laptop like that lol

1 Like

DAMN RIGHT … totally forgot that underage can be something good lol

PFFFTTT hahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhaha that gif seriously you’re killing me girl

come on lol … I thought I am here to be trained as a future pedo and kidnapper @melliebean_2

going to the Perverts Club… missed that place

1 Like

OMG!!! It’s subbed!!! Runs!!! Mike is soooooooooooooo HOT

LOL yeah I coughs I kinda forget we weren’t there MY BAD!!!

This is me

2 Likes

LOL yeah sorry we get a little carried away when we start talking about our favs!! :smiley:

1 Like

ehm viki just told me that I shouldn’t post here on this topic anymore since I’ve posted more than 29% of the replies here

so guys

Have Fun

5 Likes

It has been confirmed that he is indeed going to be in the drama. See you there then dramaaaaaaaa… I am one of the Eng Mods for that channel so I will be there :smiley:
PS: how many a’s are there in the end of your name sweetie??? lol! jk!! Hugs

YUP! ME TOO :smiley: See you there…Yup I just saw the confirmation as well ^^

1 Like

HOT HOT HOT … Yeah, thank goodness for that! I was getting concerned there ^^

What??? How can you not? He is such an amazing actor ^^ Sorry, but yes I am his FAN XDDD

1 Like

Sweetie he was not kissing…he was doing CPR … Saving his life :frowning:

2 Likes

LOL! I saw this post again and remembered our “Blade and Petal” days :smiley: Gosh he was SCARY in that one but he was one HOT SEXY SCARY man ^^ Except for the weight thing lol!!!

1 Like

Full House 2 sweetie…he was the main lead in that ^^