Not approving channels from certain countries

Hi,
Have you ever gotten this kind of message from Viki: “You recently submitted a channel for [name of the drama]. Unfortunately, it cannot be approved because we aren’t currently approving channels from this country. We have let our business team know that this is a program you’d like to see.”?
I wanted to ask what we’re supposed to do in those cases? As far as I can tell the countries which fall under this category are: Japan, Hong Kong and Taiwan. If I want a channel for a drama from these countries approved, I usually fill in this form https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/, but how do I make sure I would be notified if it’s approved?
Moreover, if I want to be part of the team, not automatically, but to let the channel manager know I would like to be part of the team which is working on the drama, how do I do that so that when the channel is approved, they’d know to contact me?
Thanks

There’s currently no automated system in place for something like this.
You’ll have to check for the title every once in awhile to see if it’s on the site now.

1 Like

Thanks, that’s what I thought. I was hoping there was something I was missing and it was possible. Maybe in the next update.