Not sure what the problem is

today I was going to watch some of the Kdramas on Roku. yeah the VIKI ones. but to my surprise some of those dramas are blocked on Roku, BUT not blocked on Viki! some of the Chinese ones

1. Don’t call it mystery
  2. the long ballad
    and a few more.
    so are they (whoever) taking the dramas off? am I to do something? or is it all Roku?

its all the chinese dramas

2 Likes

Same here. Shows are there, they come up, but no episodes and keying on watch does nothing. Trying to use roku to get my shows, but not working??

2 Likes

It’s happening with me as well but it’s Korean shows I can’t watch.

2 Likes

Came here to say the same! Suddenly some shows I watched yesterday don’t play on viki app in my roku devices but they play on my phone so I have to airplay them … it’s so inconvenient what is up

2 Likes

I come back here to watch them on Viki, but now seems like there’s a problem here too, and the Korean dramas is acting up!! not able to get them to play either glad to know someone else is having problems!!

1 Like

Yes I am watChing korean dramas. I have some that play but majority do not. It’s all oops! Cant play them or blocked

2 Likes

Seems like it’s working fine again! Any luck w yours?

2 Likes

This has happened before, I’m sure they will get it fixed soon. I’ve been watching on my laptop today. I sent a message to Viki and I’m sure 1000’s of others have too. If you have Twitter you can send a message that way too. I don’t so maybe someone in this discussion can send it.

1 Like

Done! Done, and, done! (◠‿◕) here is the tweet.

1 Like

You guys, clear your roku cache and history. then restart it. See if that fixes it.

3 Likes

ok I will check it out I am not sure that it is something like this, theres more, to this

1 Like

I also experienced the issue on Friday night, but it seemed to be sorted out by Saturday night, and I was once again able to view episodes via my Roku. Fortunately, my Android TV also supports the Viki app, so I was able to view through that on Friday.

2 Likes

at this moment I think its, they both are fixed, yeaaaa

1 Like