Notifications issue - (somehow) solved...:D

A couple of months ago, the inbox envelope on Viki started to show me I have an unread message. It turned out to be a notification, not a PM. Just that, when I checked out, I had no new notifications; all of them had been opened. Then, after 2-3 months, a second “notification” like that appeared, and now, within a week, I got 2 more. My inbox shows I have 4 unread notifications, but in fact, I have none. It kind of bugs me a little bit, and I wonder if anyone else has the same problem, or if there’s a catch I’m not… well, catching…

2 Likes

I have experienced something like that too. Open the “notifications” tab, select “more” and “show unread messages”, it worked for me maybe it works with you, too.

3 Likes

Yes, this happened to me also in the same period for you almost and today it became two but all the notifications are read and there is no such inbox as hidden , I do not know what the reason :pensive:

you are a genius! @-@… I did, and it showed me unread notifications that I deleted already. You, know, when the same person sends the same notification to all of her channels (I do that too, when I have a new drama:D). So what I do, is that I read one of them, delete the rest. But I did that with more than just 4 in the last 2 months, so it still has a part of mystery in it… However, it worked, so thank you! <3
P.S.: @hmk_201288_223 you might want to check it out as well^^

3 Likes

Thanks, but I’m not that genial. I’m glad it worked for you! :blush:

Yay, it worked with me too. Thanks for the advice @sheli & @denisse_bach :wink::thumbsup:

1 Like

You’re welcome. ^^

1 Like