NSSA query HELP

Hi I’m new here !
Day before yesterday I filled a form for NSSA(ninja segmenting and subtitling academy) since it was mentioned that I need to be graduated from there before I start as a segment-er here.

• can y’all tell me when and where will I get notified if I’m selected for the academy??
3 Likes

Hello!! Welcome to thhe community!^^
There are a lot of applicants to the NSSA. You should be accepted anywhere between three to eight months, depending on the time of the year. If you scroll down on the program waitlist, you’ll see this:
Notice that the last applicant accepted applied to the NSSA on 27th October 2020. They usually accept new applicants in the span of one or two weeks.

As soon as you get accepted, your sensei will send you a PM in your inbox (click “Messages” from the drop-down menu when you click on your profile picture.)

Once you complete your Ninja Sandbox training, you will automatically be put on the Ninja advanced training. I’m also rently on the advanced waitlist. I think it’ll take a few months.
For any other queries, check the FAQs on the NSSA website:
https://nssacademy.weebly.com/faq.html

If you need anything else, feel free to ask us here! :smile:

5 Likes

Unfortunately there is a long waiting list, so it might take some time :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you so much it was of great help!! <3

1 Like

@feyfayer yes it indeed does takes a lot time…guess i’ll just have to wait :slight_smile:

2 Likes