Ok, anyone still have cold weather?

just curious, lets see my part of the world is summer,(and starting to get hotter)
so what is your part of the world like now?

4 Likes

We have April weather somehow :thinking: the ​​last few weeks it has always jumped back and forth between 26° back to 15° so within a day… tomorrow we should be 27° again…
Degrees :grin::slight_smile:

4 Likes

Today was pretty OK, 84° Fahrenheit. :sun_with_face:

3 Likes

sounds good to me!!

2 Likes

The second day of summer 2022 here in #NYC, instead it feels like the start of fall. :frowning:
Check your country’s, and local seasons start, and end dates below:
https://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/seasons.html

2 Likes

23rd day of Winter here in Melbourne, Australia. Still, our climate is very mild in Winter. We only ever have a handful of days where it gets to –1 or –2 Celsius. If I want to play in the snow, I need to find a mountain that has some on it.

3 Likes

In Greece, we’re melting. I try not to turn on the AC because electricity has become extremely expensive, but last evening we caved in, it was unbearable. Well, only 35°C, they say it will get to 40 in the next period.
athina

4 Likes

36°C yesterday, but today is bearable (it rained). I’m not looking forward to July and August :’)

2 Likes

y’all thats really good to know, well cause i am curious

2 Likes

It’s summer a year later, 2023, and we have this happening. :fire: :maple_leaf::canada: :fire:

What to know about the Canadian wildfires affecting parts of the U.S.

By Victoria Bisset

and

Annabelle Timsit

Updated June 7, 2023 at 1:10 p.m. EDT|Published June 7, 2023 at 9:06 a.m. EDT

Short videos
https://wapo.st/3qrvUeJ

Here’s a local’s post.

Full screen for best view.

1 Like

with me being a senior, the weather people are saying don’t get out much, only if necessary, esp people with breathing problems as well, Of course, the kids too, don’t do exercises, and we are at least 1,000 miles away. NC, I sure feel sorry for the upper northern states like NY, looks like they are getting hit the hard

3 Likes