Ok here goes a topic for T-dramas

boy this link is really old, don’t know if anyone will check this out or what ever.
I know there are a lot of good Taiwanese dramas out there. How come Viki don’t check these out, Nod battles or what ever. I am sure there are a bunch of mysteries abound, what about even a scifi, and historical stuff, gosh even a cooking show would be a good one , a war stolry maybe? historical? don’t know much about this country either. so hey writers or someone lets do this. would love to see more of the Taiwanese dramas

4 Likes

There are several Taiwanese dramas on Viki.

On Viki’s homepage, click that Explore link at the top, then pick your country.

https://www.viki.com/explore?country=taiwan

2 Likes

ok I vented a bit, thanks I will check it out.

1 Like

There are plenty, LOST ROMANCE is my favourite…and I want to try Yong Jiu Groocery Store next :grin:

2 Likes

ok vivi I will check thjose out today, thanks

1 Like

Some more known others might not. I think I need to look up reviews for In a Good Way, it seems a little low, but I liked it actually, so I am wondering, what others might think about it.

3 Likes

Lutra I have not watched these. didn’t think I wouild like autumn concherto

loved fated to love you this version as well as the other one(Korean)
drunken to love you was really a good one.

so the rest I haven’t watched. causae I didn’t think they mwould be good. only reason. ok I will check these out too

1 Like

I just finished When I see you again. Jasper’s character is so adorkable in this one. :grin:

This is a cute show. Even the local ‘wanna be’ gangsters (not) were off the wall.

https://www.viki.com/tv/28009c
His awkward, nerdy teen self was adorkable. I laughed so much when he was walking to school while reading! I USED TO DO THAT! and there were several times when I walked right into a telephone support wire. SMACK! I knew it was there but I’d always forget to sidestep when I got close. I don’t know how many times I smacked my head on that thing until I FINALLY got a clue (Don’t read when you are near that thing.) [Note: She doesn’t say, don’t read while walking. just don’t read while walking near that wire.) :rofl:
adorkable

Jasper is really a cutie once he’s out of that green track suit. :grin:
not-dork

1 Like

#1LOST ROMANCE LOST ROMANCE and Marcus “Gorgeous” Chang!!!!! I think he has the most gorgeous hands on the Planet and he is an awesome singer on the OST. Love Bromance also!

I know it was said but I’ll say it AGAIN! Best t-drama evermarcus%20chang

1 Like

I love Baron Chen Bromance is a little campy but the couple is Electric!

And I love Bii from Bromance. His music is just beautiful!

I love Aaron Yan

me too!! I’ve walked into lots of telephone poles and have almost been hit by a bus because I was crossing a road while reading :flushed: kdramas quite literally saved my life :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Oh, well I didn’t do that, but back then there were still trolley busses on the road, and when you got off, on top of the doors there were sturdy metal brackets and since I am taller than 6 feet for the longest time don’t get me started about how often I hit my head resulting in a bump every time.

1 Like

Heya! I just wanted to promote Wacko At Law for a moment because I feel it is so underrated, and Viki never places TDramas on the featured dramas page, smh.

If you like Crime, Romance, Drama, Comedy, you’ll like Wacko At Law. It is a blend of all these genres, and it features Taiwanese stars George Hu and Esther Yeh. I feel it is pretty interesting and almost every episode you’ll get a new case or a new mystery to solve.

3 Likes

love it, the actors too wako at law. love it!

1 Like

I have this on my watchlist

2 Likes

Also Park Seo Joon’s character in What’s wrong with Secretary Kim! He smacked right into a door! :laughing: He’s really good at physical comedy. I liked how he took just a sip of hootch, walked off down the hall and did a face plant! ZERO tolerance! That’s ME! :rofl:

3 Likes

I loved fated to love you, office girls, drunken to love you. so I haven’t watched the others, I will check them out then

1 Like

slow on the subs, I will check it out again today,

I LOVE this show! It’s so Sweet! He makes washing hair like the most sensual thing I have ever seen. I like have watched it and wished I could find a guy like him to wash my hair and massage my temples…alas…I digress.

1 Like