Ok I know we are soooo bored

This is hard :disappointed_relieved: , did you see it?

2 Likes

I can see 95% of all the 3D Stereograms try here:

there is Super Mario figure inside :wink: just keep on tryingโ€ฆ

1 Like

Cool :star_struck: , thank you :laughing:

1 Like

Check out my first topic ๐Ÿฅฐ ๐“ฆ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ? , it will relive boredom , I promise!!

Iโ€™m Sora, but what it means I have no clue :wink:

1 Like

Thank you , lol :laughing:

Yep. It warms up in the daytime. Some of my bulbs bloomed but snow due again tomorrow.

3 Likes

ok beinmg I am not able to find anything at this time , 3 d, indeed! about making me go blind, um blinder than I am now, not going to give up, going to come back and try again!

ok here ya goimage

I can see this but not on the 3d, hmmmm

4 Likes

I see both at the same time

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

I used to have bags full of bags and dropped them at the local groceries for recycling. I saw a video where women crochet mats out of these shopping bags for homeless people, but you can make other projects too, thatโ€™s why I saved them and never got to make it due to lack of time then!

3 Likes

yes that is what I try to do, make mats for the homeless, havent done it lately,a lot of places in the USA do that, really nice too. but to collect about 700 bags to do that and doing it by myself, kinda lost my wanna do it thing. really ia a great ministry here though

2 Likes

the thing thatr runs & has legs? what about a table, chairs. more??

Itโ€™s โ€œdoesnโ€™tโ€ have legs. So things like
a river
a nose
a watch
a show
an engine
tights/pantyhose (I suppose technically it would have legs IN them!)
a run of good luck?
a bus/train timetable
a computer program

Diarrhea? << is the runs! :poop::toilet: humour
:smile:

Oh, just thought of another one that you as a frustrated writer might be familiar with
a print run!

4 Likes

yep!!

heres my little dop thought I would share his picture chwa wah, name JJ, again mis spelled

1 Like

1 Like

a picture of a beautiful birdimage

Photo of the day
Red-tailed Hawk
Photo taken in Pennsylvania

Michael Carmo Photography

2 Likes

1 Like