Ok it's gone, so lets go forward

ok We have lost DF, we still have Viki, Netflix, Youtube, Hulu, asian crush is a good one,tubi is another good one. so lets go on with other things than griping & complaining/

where are our new dramas? where are the actors & actresses.

whats the difference between Viki & KOCOWA
Is it just the prices?

anyone going to go trick & treating tonight? show us pictures if you do.
, you believe in ghosts, paranormal, aliens.

I am just trying to get other things to talk about here. lets talk movies & shows, anyone watching Christmas movies yet? what is your favorite? and on and on and on. topics to pick & choose

2 Likes

It’s been discussed at length, but basically Viki has its own content of dramas and movies and shows, either for free or set a various prices depending on country and benefits (you have to check it out yourself to get accurate prices).

KOCOWA, on the other hand, is like an add-on for which you pay extra to… Well, get extra dramas. The add-on isn’t available in Europe, though, only in NA. That’s the gist of it. I hope this helps, but you can always surf the forum for more info. I suggest simply looking at the Get Viki Pass tab for exact info.

Yes, both my cat and I are ready to go trick-or-treating. I even wrote a spooky story. Maybe you would like to read it: https://www.facebook.com/notes/adrian-morales/a-spooky-time/249112402441203/

Sara and yours truly:

2 Likes

oooo spooky!!

1 Like

Loved your spooky time story. I like the way you make the story flow so pleasantly entertaining.
You have a gift and I just hope one day I see one of your books published.

1 Like

You are amazingly creative

1 Like

Thank you very much! Well, I do have my books on Google and Amazon. Selling them is tough, though.
By the way, have you read my previous story, Farewell ?

1 Like

No, can you add the link here?

1 Like

Sure. It’s on FB, though, but you can read it without an account. I’ve sent you an email, too, for good measure. I really hope you’ll like it:

Farewell! (a short rhyming story by Adrian Morales)
https://www.facebook.com/notes/adrian-morales/farewell/150174742334970/

1 Like

Thanks I’ll check my e mail to see if is there, too . Hope readers here check it out too. Worth reading all your materials!

1 Like