Ok we are well versed in what k-dramas taught us, so what about Chinese and other dramas?

Could you tell us the name of the drama? even if it is a PM

1 Like

I was just looking for it but can’t find it yet but as soon as I find it I will post here.

So far found SAFE with Jason Statham 2012 is a wonderful movie, too. He fights to save an Asian genius girl from the Russian mafia. Check it out.

Yes, what about taking ALL the messages which have nothing to do with this thread to the new one just started? And removing them from here, while you’re at it, to keep it on its proposed topic?
Then people will be able to find all the valuable contributions in one place.

@frustratedwriter This drama/movie is on NTFX and YT hope they make a request here bc it has a great ending. by the way is a Vietnamese movie. Loved it great ending a must see!

1 Like

ok will watch it, thanks

2 Likes

as for Chinese dramas, and the other ones, what bout racing down the streets , some dramas have no traffic, but if they have traffic, they swing in & out of traffic, hmm wonder if we did that would we get caught, the other one is squealing tires in parking sections, how do they do that.the other is back ending car and no damages

I thought that prodigy healer was going to be a good one,and like you said, I stopped at 25 really stupid, jealousy, immaturity, misunderstandings, thats what turned me off

the starry night starry sea, I did watch it all, yes that could have been a better drama. I guess I expected something good out of them,
I could name a bunch, some of the dramas did make some of the guys
not friendly, and the girls, so chi,dish it was redicilous. and deaths, die already! why stretch it?
as for strong woman, Would have been nice to have had some “fire” in her. I did love the drama.

and why do they offer someone meat or other food when they are eating
I t would be interesting for all dramas yes around the world to touch on the subject of homelessness, bullying.child abuse, trafficking, and other things,
I hope everyone a great holiday