OKAY LADIES,who is the BEST LOOKING guy from KPOP and KDRAMA?

which guy would u say is the BEST LOOKING from kpop? and 1 from kdrama?
if u cant pick 1 pick your top 3.

MY BEST LOOKING FOR KPOP (allot of u probably already know xD) is BEAST’S/B2ST’S KIKWANG:

SORRY T.T i cant stop myself from putting so much pics, HELP!!

lol and the top kdrama guy… that’s kinda hard… GGRRRR,im gonna pick top 3 i will have to say:
GONG YOO

KIM HYUN JOONG:
LEE JONG SUK:

5 Likes

Yeah yeah, top 3! It’s like I’ll have a top 3 of each drama AND K-pop group! Even so, love all your suggestions! But you cannot forget TOP, come on! And he’s not even my bais in BB!

Or Hyun Bin!

4 Likes

O.O yes i love T.O.P. he is soo cute xD but i love suengri better from bigbang xD

lol actually listening to him right now xD (v.v.i.p.)

but top got that handsome,manly face going on hahaha xD he is truly the “model” of the group.
dont kill me…but whos hyun bin??? now i want to know O.O

3 Likes

Oh my gawd! You don’t know Hyun Bin? Secret Garden? Kim Sam Soon? A millionaire’s first love?

xD i was planning to watch them (except millionaire’s first love,didnt know about that 1)
but yes, i will watch those after i finish all the dramas on recomendation for me righ now, i can see he’s real cute!

1 Like

A millionaire’s first love is a movie, a really sad one, so you can skip it or prepare your tissues xD

1 Like

Girl
Like you know, This man is my Kpop Lover

KDRAMA
Omggggggg this is so difficult, wanna kill me?
Okay my Man will always be my number one

Okay then

And this man

Aaaaand him

Oh don’t wanna forget him

I will stop here
There are toooooo manyy

4 Likes

I like SeungRi ^^ I totally love… aishh… how was it call? Strong Baby! Yes, and all the others of course, but that’s my favorite!

2 Likes

OMG
I watched that
It was my first korean movie
It is soooooooooo sad and I watched it again a few weeks ago
My heart

1 Like

Hahahahaha yes! It was mine too! That one and Koizora (I know is not Korean) and I thought “If all the asian movies are like that I’ll literally break my heart if I keep watching them” xD

I looooooove Lee Min Ho!

And Lee Seung Gi, I almost forgot about him! (King 2 Hearts, totally HOT!)

MY HEART OMGGG
I CAN’T CONCENTRATE ON MY PRESENTATION FOR TOMORROW ANYMORE

2 Likes

I think that’s subjectif but… for me…
Jaejoong is really -
(I’ll only put recent picture, so end 2013 + 2014)

3 Likes

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I was gonna say almost all of those !!! GAAAAH lol dayum gikwang i love himmm and i love ALL of those guys and jung il woo (man! i wanted to say him too sooo bad but i wanted to leave some for the public haha

1 Like

yes! i love those and I LOVE his new one have u seen it? xD tho i never like them back up girls who dance crazy -__-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yki3X1pG3ZE

as u can already see in the thumbnail

1 Like

LOL laughing HARD at this gif xD

1 Like

And in Gu Family Book !!!
I love him T_T

3 Likes

Looooooooooove Jaejoong! I want to have him tied up like in “Jackal is Coming”! I like all the twists in that movie! xD

2 Likes

JAEJOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGGGG omg are u trying to KILL ME? i loveee himmmmm xDDD

@mya_o_g LOL what a SCARY COMMENT runs away hahaha no ,its okay, thats what we all were thinking

3 Likes

Love this thread already "favorited"
KDRAMAS:

My Baby Lee Min Ho

Kim Hyun Joong

Kim Soo Hyun

KPOP:

Sehunnnnnn (EXO)

T.O.P (BIGBANG)

Choi Siwon (SUPER JUNIOR)
http://data3.whicdn.com/images/20337171/111888_choi-siwon-super-junior_thumb.jpg
lol

5 Likes