OKAY LADIES,who is the BEST LOOKING guy from KPOP and KDRAMA?

@b2utybubbles I will answer that question with an honest opinion after koreans guys take off all of the makeup including lipstick, and the use of Plastic Surgery. And then I will ask will the real “Natural guys” please stand up. :smile: lmao

1 Like

For K-pop. Yongwha, for k-drama, Ji Chang-wook.
I will offer recent pictures of them being careful that the face is shown instead of covered by stylish hair. In a situation where they presumably are wearing some makeup and when enlisting for army service - without makeup, without hair. Still handsome.

Yongwha recent pics

The day before enlisting

In the army

Ji Chang-wook
In January 2016

In a recent drama

When enlisting

Just discharged, end of April 2019

2 Likes

I’m a sucker for Song Joong-ki

Kpop and Kdrama…well, I have a few :blush:
Ji Soo
I tried to not put the overly stylized pictures; I’m trying to follow irmar’s lead :slight_smile:

This last photo is Ji Soo with his best buddy

Kim Kang Woo

And Im Siwan (his smile is so gorgeous)

And for Kpop, Seo EunKwang from BtoB

This is EunKwang in the military. He joined August of 2018.

He may not be drop-dead gorgeous like some flower boys, but there’s a warmth to his eyes that makes me think he is the most handsome and attractive (sorry Im Siwan, nothing against you!) out of the Kpop guys I’ve seen so far

It’s so nice to see the natural pics of them!

1 Like

Lee Jin Wook grafik

1 Like

He looks really handsome with that facial hair! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Yes! I like him even more with beard. :smile: And I really like his expressive eyes.:blush:

1 Like

Okay, I’m a little late to the party but let’s not forget this ‘well-aged wine’, Lee Byung-hun.

2014? Man this was awhile ago! But then again. I am awhile ago.

I pick Freddy! Oh, Sorry, KIM HYUN JOONG looks a lot like Freddy, My old boyfriend back when I was like 16. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Current choice would be Park Seonghwa. :sunglasses:
Seonghwa-26

1 Like

It was 2014 when this thread started. Put who you like. :slightly_smiling_face:

I suppose it’s her prerogative to ask whomever she wants. Maybe she wants answers from the perspective of a woman. Or whatever.

1 Like

From the moment you joined Discussions and you started posting, you have been posting only on one subject, whatever the thread.
We might be excused for thinking that you are not here to share your love for Asian drama or your experience as a volunteer at Viki, but to promote an agenda.
In the beginning it was interesting to get the gay perspective on dramas and we read you attentively and gladly, but it’s becoming really tiring.
Imagine if I came here because I am passionate about, say, the environment. A perfectly good cause, no doubt. Yet, EVERY single post that I make is about the environment, no matter what the subject of the thread. Nothing else coming from me, twisting every discussion towards that subject. People would get very tired of me after a (very) little while.

I am a vegetarian and very passionate about it, yet do I pester my friends and acquaintances every time we go to dinner together by saying “bleah, dead animals on your plate, how gross”? No. Even if that’s exactly what I think, even if the smell makes me sick. They know my ideas about that, they are perfectly aware, because we have had that conversation, but if I went on and on about it, I would soon stop getting dinner invitations. They respect me (choosing restaurants with vegetarian options) and I respect them (by not being needlessly obnoxious). That’s how civil society works.

4 Likes

Among the many completey arbitrary assumptions you make about me, you choose to see hate and personal attacks in my post, thus you strike with tenfold personal and blatantly hateful attacks. Wow. What to say. This is the last conversation that you and I will have, so you can be relieved as much as I am.

P.S.
Unless I click on a post, the blue dot will remain forever as something unread. Even if it’s a post written in Arabic or Swedish which I can’t read, I have to click on it to make the blue dot disappear. And, sadly, there’s no way of blocking someone in Discussions.

2 Likes

I will take this as a promise that I will hope you will keep.

@irmar is a well-respected member of this community, and the mere suggestion of her being homophobic is just irrational, especially coming from someone who clearly has something against people with a certain sexual orientation, as seen in your other posts.
We are not impressed by your academic skills or whatever fortunes you had in your life. We are people from all kinds of backgrounds, but none of us stands above the others. If you want to feel superior, then I suggest you do it on your own and don’t bother us.
And there’s no need to reply to me, cause we’re done talking.

3 Likes

https://wallpapercave.com/wp/wp4190344.jpg

I’ve always liked this picture of Gong Yoo.
GongYoo

ya’aqll thats not fair! I am not able to pick just one! all of these young guys are awesome and to pick wsell just not able to, also for the girls too. talkin about discrimination!! (heheheheh)

:sunglasses::fire::fire_engine::fire_extinguisher::rofl::firecracker: