OKAY LADIES,who is the BEST LOOKING guy from KPOP and KDRAMA?

AHH!! yong is the best. hopefully theres a drama with him as lead again soon? T.T did u see him serenade these little girls? it was so cute but if that was me i woulda passed out. he has that gaze when he’s singing xO and his beautiful voice…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OM6V2rKOIk

btw did u notice if u watched marry him if u dare how MUCH he looks like lee dong gun??

3 Likes

like GIRLS.imagine if he just walks the streets like this??! so nonchalant and ur passing by?can u guys actually STAY CALM?

I think that he is cute :smiley: Taehyun from Winner

and Mino

1 Like

woah there cute!! arent they in a group?? i think ive seen them somewhere…wasnt one of them in kpop extreme survival?

1 Like

Yea, they are in WIN group, and Mino was in a drama. :):smile:

1 Like

i love k-pop ultimade audition !!!<3<3<3

2 Likes

ahh i knew it! i dont know to much about them but i know he was in that drama and i was browsing new groups and found them one time …

me too it was so cute xD she(main lead)looked so much like MIR(mblaq) i had no idea it was his sister xD and the main lead (yoochun’s younger brother) is so cutee!!

2 Likes

I agree :smiley:

thats the reason why he I love them and when he smile he had dimple T-T SO CUTE !!!

with his brother so cute <3<3<3

I LOVE DO THATS !!!

3 Likes

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwWW!! they are so adorables i love them. they really are cute but who do u think is cuter???

He is in I need romance 3 right ?

yes but I don’t watch it

It depant of the position =}

what u mean? xD what positions are we talkin here hahaha

1 Like

I don’t know if they are sideways or front

? what lol

Yeah, everytime I scroll down I´m just like “Wow, Woooow and then omg he is just sooo hot!!” :)) thanks for giving me new dream day stuff! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

LOL she speaks french!! so i dont know if she will understand but she knows allot!
i was also like that when she posted that hahaha xD

2 Likes

you’re welcome =} me too when I see him i’m crazy slime