On-going Kdrama Polls

HERE IS A POLL TO CHOOSE THINGS FROM ON-GOING DRAMAS NOW (that I watch) feel free to add your own polls cause I’m not watching everything

Doom at your service:

• Dong Kyeong’s friend love interest:
  • Team First Love (Lee Hyeon Kyu)
  • Team First Kiss (Cha Joo Ik Team Leader) :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

0 voters

Me= Team leader forever HES SO CUTEEE

• Who will disappear in the end?
  • Dong Kyeong
  • Doom

0 voters

• Who will fall in love first?
  • Dong Kyeong
  • Doom

0 voters

So I Married The Anti-Fan:

• JJ
  • Joon

0 voters

• Inhyung
  • Geunyeong

0 voters

• Not a poll but thoughts on Inhyung: Is she really peaceful and innocent or will she scheme something to get Who Joon back?

My thought: I hate her, she’s not innocent at all, she’s after the fame by all means even if that means hurting others, she’s making Joon feel bad all the time for her choices!

Imitation:

• Team Ryeok
  • Team Yoo Jin

0 voters

Honestly I love love ryeok in the drama so much, so team ryeok

• Not a poll but thoughts on La Ri Ma?

• Your favorite Shax member other than Ryeok??

• Hyuk
  • Jae Woo
  • Lee Hyun
  • Do Jin

0 voters

(We have to agree that Hyuk (Junho) stole the show!!!)

Youth of May

• Sad Ending
  • Happy Ending

0 voters

It doesn’t look so good for me

• Hee Tae
  • Lee Soo Chan

0 voters

• Myung Hee
  • Lee Soo Ryun

0 voters

3 Likes

Try making the actual polls so we can vote! Like this:
YOUTH OF MAY:

• Sad Ending
  • Happy Ending

0 voters

• Hee Tae
  • Second Lead

0 voters

I’m a total crazy Lee Do Hyun fan and I LOVE Hee Tae’s character, so it’s not much of a fight— though I do want the second lead to have a happy ending…he’s really sweet. One thing I noticed though…he laughs on the outside but he’s totally different on the inside. I always thought he was so innocent but when we see that he knew that HT was dating MH :scream: I got a little scared of him.

3 Likes

I would like to vote for both, ML and SL, please.

My opinion about La Ri Ma:
The stylists are not doing a good job here, after all, she is also in parallel in D.A.Y.S., see there.

Regarding the first love (of the SFL in DAYS):

There was something in his eyes when the FL’s younger brother applied for the part time job.

Does she seem innocent to you? Really?
I don’t mean to insult you or anything, but it’s blatantly obvious she’s a scheming gold-digger b***ch. She threw away her love for the man who offered her fame and money. Now is greedy and wants first love back (maybe because she sees him interested in someone else!) but without having the guts to abandon her CEO current lover. She wants her pie and eat it too.

2 Likes

Thank you! I’ll edit it now

1 Like

NOOO ofc not! I don’t like her at allllllll, the fact that she dated Joon’s bff for fame evn though she was dating Joon is a big red flag for me.
I feel like she’ll try to get Joon back through any means BUT SHE HAS NO RIGHT TO!! IDK WHY JOON EVEN LIKES HER I HATE HER

2 Likes

lol no one here supports the second main lead…this drama is definitely not going to get into any angsty love triangle threads :joy:

WATCHED THE NEW EP!

Why the hell would she leak the song??? Like please!

I know JJ is giving her a hard time, but this is the consequence of her choice quite literally, why is she victimizing herself? I kind of feel bad but Literally she’s the one who chose JJ over Joon for fame and whatever. JJ is now after geunyeong, but do you know what’s the difference between Inhyung and Geunyeong? Inhyung would sacrifice her relationship and love with Joon for fame but Geunyeong wouldn’t, our boy chose good the second time!

She is pursuing two goals at once, to defame Geunyeong (this was more out of self-protection), but above all to draw attention to herself.
I can understand that her career is not going well (because of JJ’s poor leadership) and she wants to push it. But from a purely legal point of view, this is an outrage.
JJ isn’t really after Geunyeong, in my opinion. He only felt something that he was missing with Inhyung.