On My SoapBox! Would You/Or Have You Ever Bothered Your IDOL/Actor if you saw them in PUBLIC/Airport/Mall ETC

This is me right here :joy::joy: and Iā€™d probably feel totally awkward if I go there

2 Likes

Iā€™m with youā€¦ though 10m from you :smiley:

This takes it to a whole new level of insane :cry:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s just crazy! It wouldnā€™t matter if it is a journalist (paparazzi, more likely) or ā€œjustā€ a fan. Just because you are able to do some things doesnā€™t mean it is what one should do.

3 Likes

Someone was tracking my Sannie, YeoSang and Wooyoung! Oh Heck NO!!!
My ATEEZ babies!

3 Likes

Youā€™re not aloneā€¦ ATINY will mow them down in no time. Them fandoms are fearful opponents. Iā€™ve known them to track people down better than the secret services LOL

3 Likes

The lengths these people will go to is scary. Unbelievable.

2 Likes

Iā€™m glad theyā€™ll be taking legal action. Thatā€™s scary.

3 Likes

No. I donā€™t bother people going about their own business. It must be freaky to them to have people falling all over them wherever they go. Fame is HELL.

1 Like

https://www.soompi.com/article/1508660wpp/lee-da-hae-tells-hilarious-story-of-a-time-she-and-se7en-were-caught-on-a-secret-date-by-fans
This was such a funny storyā€¦ imagine being the one who walked up to ask whether the guy was Se7en :joy: I donā€™t think what anyone did was particularly wrong(the fans didnā€™t really bother them); things just took a hilarious turn. Poor celebrities and their dating stories :joy:

1 Like

What is wrong with these people? :neutral_face: (The video starts at 01:36)
Just because you work at a company with access to these details, it does not give you the right to access that info. And if that wasnā€™t back enough, you spread it around? :fearful:

I canā€™t imagine the level of distrust artists must feel and it probably just got worseā€¦