Our Kpop world,biases and feels! [funny memes, quotes]

HAHAHAH xD so cute! i hope more reply too.

yup, that taemin sleeping would be me in the mornings
 when i sleep late LOL

i just LOVE doing these! (when you put pictures to describe your days or lifes lol).

LOLOL the yoon eun hye is cracking me up with her facial expression. xD and the 1st one HAHAHAHA i love him xDDDDDD hes hilarious.

Oh No >< The Pics were gifs, but it doesn’t show them like that ><

aww i know what you mean. when you copy the gifs, you have to put “copy image URL” and thenn you paste here ^ ^ its okay tho, still funny xD

Same here !

Because,

Also I love how deep down i know that it’s my fault , but i always find a reason to explain why i suck at school .

Haha xDDDD LMAO xDDD

1 Like

LOL take this quiz everyone!

http://www.soompi.com/2014/05/31/quiz-how-unhealthy-is-your-k-pop-obsession/

“You might just be a little love sick. Sometimes you need a bit of K-Pop to help you get through your day, and that’s not terrible. You should probably keep an eye out for symptoms, just in case it takes a turn for the worse.”

LOL

what about you haha you are probably unhealthy :stuck_out_tongue:

I just got the same xDDDD

> You might just be a little love sick. Sometimes you need a bit of K-Pop to help you get through your day, and that’s not terrible. You should probably keep an eye out for symptoms, just in case it takes a turn for the worse.

1 Like

LOLOLOLOL !!! they told me i have the symptoms and that its leading to unhealthiness X,DDDDD

FUNNIEST QUOTE OF THE DAY.

1 Like

kkkkk Only you to come up with that quiz .
I had Love sick too . I will do this quiz again . Maybe when i’m old and see if my obsession has change . :wink:
Thanks

LOL xD

LOL even when im 60 i will be:

and omg you all three got the same results thats so weird! your CONNECTED O.O

LOL found these:

1 Like

Wow so funny ! That’s so me ! Now im gonna cry for a while 
but i will remember that i’m not nor alone in this obsession :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

HAHAHAH xD Oh this is sooo funny xDD The last one with Lee Minho xDD LMAO My friend every time tells me, don’t watch the show if yo hate it xDDD HAH 
Just Kpop Fans do understand each other, really xDDD

1 Like

Yeah same here haha

1 Like

LOL i know, because ill tell my mom “man, i really hate this show, its so sad T.T ugghh” she tells me “why are you watching it then?” and im like “i dont know T.T” she’s like “dont watch it” and im like "but i gotta find out what happens :.( "

1 Like

LOL, yup, thats going to happen:

lol this is soo true:

LOLOLOLOLOLOL:

and my favorite one, that is SO me:

1 Like

xD i love btob:

shinee xD:

who’s who? xD:

sooo true:

and lastly:

3 Likes

HAHAHAHA LMAO xDDD The Last one is soo true -- Everytime they say that -- Or they say: They look Gay >_>

Thats not Korean (it’s japanese), but sooo funny : https://24.media.tumblr.com/894d6173358a87c4ed3f8fd3f7eded49/tumblr_muqgm4FkWw1s2ld8oo1_400.gif

This is Korean xD

http://yirafyiraf.tumblr.com/post/86674191002/kyungsoo

2 Likes