Park Hyo Shin's "Goodbye" Is An Event!

Whenever I listen to Park Hyo Shin, I always feel as though something momentous is occurring. It’s an actual event that stimulates your every sense. It’s no different with his latest composition, “Goodbye,” which evokes tender emotions and lingering memories.
Please enjoy, everyone :two_hearts:

@angelight313_168 I hope you’ll like it. Have a pleasant weekend. :hugs:

https://youtu.be/Xp8Ep1W-azw

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing.

2 Likes

@adrianmorales. Hi, have a wonderful weekend, too.

His voice is amazingly beautiful, and the lyrics in the song remind me of a painful break up in my life, too. Thank goodness time heals all wounds, and I was able to move on. No matter how painful goodbyes are, they open a door to welcome something new and even better in our life. It may take time but like the saying goes: ‘‘good things happen to those who wait.’’ bc ‘‘while he difficult takes a little while, the impossible just a little longer.’’

Thank you so much Adrian. I was relaxing today for I had a rough week, but this song brought me back to reality (must not dwell on the past ***week, need to keep moving on) :+1::heart_eyes: :heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::heartbeat::revolving_hearts::two_hearts::heavy_heart_exclamation::broken_heart::heartpulse::sparkling_heart::cupid::gift_heart:.

xoxo

Wanda.

2 Likes