Park Seo Joon (박서준) - Official Thread

Welcome to Park Seo Joon’s Discussions thread! Chat about the popular South Korean actor and star of “Kill Me, Heal Me” and “A Witch’s Romance.”

FUN FACT: He made his entertainment debut in 2011 by appearing in the music video of Bang Yong-guk’s single “I Remember.”

2 Likes

He has something you’d like to bottle. Loved in Witch’s Romance.

1 Like

He is gorgeous and a very good actor for his age. The camera sure loves him.

1 Like

HE CUTE AND HANDSOME. HE IS A GOOD ACTOR. I LOVE THE MOVIE ‘KILL ME, HEAL ME’ :heart_eyes:

First saw him in One Warm Word and thought he was cute. Then saw Witch’s Romance and thought he was hysterical! Fell in love with him in KMHM, and reinforced my admiration in She Was Pretty.

He is a great actor that can do action, romance, comedy, historical and drama and always has a hilarious bromance ( Witch’s Romance, Kill Me Heal Me, Hwarang, Fight My Way and She Was Pretty)… His chemistry with the lead female in Witch’s Romance was amazing… I prefer his romantic comedies since he has great comic timing, knows how to treat a woman and is a great kisser… Hope he makes more shows soon since I just finished Fight My Way and need another dose of Park Seo Joon