Partners in crime - Chit Chat between us (=^•^=)

Please close your eyes Chizzy, he is grosss…

LOL! I have no idea what you may have against poor HR!!! That’s okay I don’t care! I am only into JA…HR was because I was subbing something of his earlier today!!! :smiley:

But you’re all TYPES of weirdness Pree…i REJECT you XD

Yes i did and i’m sticking to it LOL…
Sorry my political side is coming out…can’t help it. I’m a law/politics major.

Oh la, la. Not bad at all.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…I am laughing so hard! This is the first time I have heard someone say this abt HR!!!

You can’t REJECT ME!!! Your life will be INCOMPLETE…

Well I am okay with it Salz, it’s freedom of speech after all.i LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE my free speech so I accept yours :slight_smile:

OH! Law and politics nice…

LMAO! salz. You are so naughty. I really would prefer if you stuck with this HR actor because I saw you changed your picture to exo’s chris…and I really do not want you stealing My husband from me XD

Well here you go, he is waiting for you in his bed.

The political system sucks, not the people. You two I love.

Hey I am still Indian so neutral party here!!! :smiley:

No please dont go into that topic…it bores me to death :open_mouth:

1 Like

I was into science, took it throughout highschool, but Math, let’s say i sucked at it… so my parents dream of me going into medical was over in a flash lol.

Pree that ego of yours, i think I need to put a check on it. It has gone out of proportion these days XD

I just WISH one day this comes true…I have met him once! He is more HOT in real life than in the movies…

LOL okay then. i am fine with that answer :slight_smile:

ROFL!!! I suck at Math so I can understand your pain. I went into the social sciences…hey still science…still can become a doctor!!! Even though after this Master’s program is over…NO MORE!!! I feel like I have been studying all my life which I have! :frowning:

Please please no intervention!!! And what you mean ego? You know I speaka da truth!!!