Partners in crime - Chit Chat between us (=^•^=)

I hate this HR actor…were you not looking at the convo… he grosses me out.
I did. OMG WTH… and its Kris not Chris…duh lol…
When i first saw his beautiful face, with those eyebrows damn and that he was Canadian, made me swoon. I loved him out of them all, when i saw his teaser, from the beginning. I listen to EXO because of him.
This isn’t the first time i put his gif as my profile pic.

Okay guys, I would leave you to chat about your future careers. I am going off the discussion board now . Night Night ^ ^

Okay guys, I would leave you to chat about your future careers. I am going off the discussion board now . Night Night ^ ^…

Oh! I was talking about JA…I met JA and he is Hotter in real life!

You can’t handle the truth!!! LOL
and yes your ego is through the roof

Ahhh so you are my unnie and chizzy my dongsaeng.
That’s great, and i know what you mean…

Whoops i meant to reply to chizzy.

Good night and sweet dreams Chizzy! I am heading to bed too…I have to leave early as well! :smiley: YAY! labor day long weekend!!!

ROFL…What a humble bee like me? ego? NO WAY NO WAY!!! lolz…

Goodnight guys!!! I’m going out for the weekend too.

Yup, seems that way! But it is okay we are more like family with no distinction! Okay salz dear! I am off too…Good night and sweet dreams! :smiley: Thanks for teayang <3

Salz you’re from Canada? Really?
Oh… Lucky you too, for eating mapple syrup :slight_smile: I’m from Quebec and we have really delicious mapple syrup :slight_smile:

Maple syrup! lol! Really? it is that good?

Oh preena I need to send you mapple syrup… It’s so good, you can think of the sweetness of honey but it’s better than honey. There is nothing that can be compared to that taste!!!

I’m so lost here. I saw a message and replied to it, when I came back everything was different and I couldn’t see the posts in the middle to follow the chat, so I’m not sure if I replied to the right message. I can only see the first ones and the last ones. Lost, lost.

Yeah, it’s really weird. It’s supposed to load as you scroll, but it doesn’t actually do that for me…

1 Like

Actually, I think you just have to wait a while. I left the page scrolled up and it loaded a few more posts. I think it’s just really slow (maybe b/c there are like 300 posts here XD)

1 Like

@scircus: Thanks for the tip! I’ll try that!

Edit: It worked! Yay :slight_smile:

2 Likes

lol i know his name is not chris but KRIS…your talking to a fan here!! …typo on my part

LMAO! milie…salz might not even like having maple syrup XD