Partners in crime - Chit Chat between us (=^•^=)

Hi My Milie, How was your trip? Did you go somewhere super nice? Hope you had fun. I am going back home today! :frowning: Not looking forward!!! lol!

It was a good trip, éi had a lot of fun and met a lot of people. I’m glad to be home, now!!! I couldn’t sleep a lot and I enjoyed my bed lolllll
We were lucky, the weather was announced to be bad but we had a lot of sun!!!

It’s okay pree, i had a look at the game you and Lup were playing and i was like “this would have been so fun to be here while you guys were at it” oh well another time then :slight_smile:

i should totally think of a name for your moody self.I think that might suit you better :). Pree calls me “Chizzlet” and i told her the name was super cute because it reminds me of “piglets” since little pigs are so adorable

3 Likes

I find it amusing how people keep liking this post when they do not even join in the conversation here. What are they doing? they need to join us instead :slight_smile:

That is good! I am glad you had a good time :smiley: You needed a holiday! (˘‿˘ʃƪ)

Let’s see tonight. If she comes on at the same time as me, I will PM you or something ^o^

TRUE THAT!!! But I did not chose the names because of pigs…lollllllll ≧◔◡◔≦

LOL. even if the name were based on pigs, I would still be loving it ;D

1 Like

Okay, that would do. Tell me the minute she comes in…i would prepare my little CHEAT list before that time so I can WIN THEM ALL.Muahahahaha

Pree, what’s my nickname? I forgot!

HAHAHAHA ~ You can try chizzlet! Lupita and I are tough competitors :smiley: But yeah, it’s ongoing so you can come anytime!

YOUR GODDESS!!! Yup, that’s your nickname :smiley: Well, I think I have given you a few till now, but I have to think of a permanent one! >_<

Well thanks for the heads up… I would sure bring with me a VERYYYYY LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG cheat list

1 Like

Lol. You actually forgot yours :stuck_out_tongue:

I just cam e across the most random gif now…my brain still cannot process it. Take a look

LMAOOOOOOO…OMG! What’s up with this super-powered dashing cat??? It’s like Mission-catossible !!!

1 Like

It is YOUR GODDESS…although I did start saying “Yes Chief” to her recently!!! lol! :smiley:

1 Like

Pree! sorry for the late reply. the comment section kept saying “do you want to abandon your post??” so i couldn’t comment on here for a long time :frowning:

“Mission-catossible”? …how do you come up with this stuff XD

“Yes CHIEF”…oh i see you got inspiration from the korean drama,'PASTA"…YES CHEF!!!..loved when she always called him that

1 Like