Partners in crime - Chit Chat between us (=^•^=)

Its totally not healthy either. Asians are naturally more small boned, making them look more smaller than they are. Woo really, well glad you didn’t.

1 Like

Thanks Salz :))

I guess the conversation was about Karate??? XDDDD And Asians… hmmmm…NO COMMENT!!! lol! :smiley:

Chizzy! You changed your avatar! XDDD Who’s this doll?

LMAO! all I know is that it is a DOLL…I actually changed my profile picture THREE times in the early hours of the morning…i changed it to two of my real pictures with the whole of my CUTE face exposed (I think I am starting to become like arrogant you Pree XD ) but then I got a creepy feeling and decided to use a non real image …i might actually change my picture again…who knows?..but the internet is a CREEPY place and pervs be stalking.

Pedos? Are you a child? You must say pervert lollll

Okay milie my teacher. I corrected the word…lol…i think my brain cells are getting messed up…smh

1 Like

Why did I miss it? :frowning: Cute face? Gosh I am not arrogant! Why do you think I am? I am not displaying my face!!! ROFL!!! :smiley:

Well you playfully self praise yourself so I think I am picking up on that habit of yours(it is not a bad thing anyway)…in my earlier comment, I did call myself Cute…this is something you had totally say about yourself in a playful way

If you are cute then i’m gorgeous:P
LMFAO…

1 Like

LMAO I love your “modesty” Salz XD

I do? HAHAHAHA…Well SALZ won this round! ROFL…I LOVE her answer

1 Like

my darling Pree, your still around? I thought you might have gone to bed already. I just came on viki again because I was expecting a pm from someone

I was playing a game with lupita on Master’s Sun…COME JOIN US!!! :smiley: Okay now I am off to bed. Too tired! Had too much fun today! Good night my Chizzy! See you tomorrow! Hugs

You know how i roll:P…
I can’t help it, you guys made me like this.

LMAO. what type of invitation is this?? you invite me to come join you all somewhere else and you tell me you’re leaving. SMH…Good night my teddy bear. Talk to you later. I am off to bed too :slight_smile:

We both are a sinking ship and it seems your gonna go down with us Salz :P,
Night Night to you too my sweet sugar plum ^ ^

Well I came so late tonight… 00:45 here… Just come back home after a 2 days outside the city… 5 hours in the car yesterday, 6 hours today… No, 7 today. I’m sooooooo tired but not enough to skip my goodnight :slight_smile: so… See you tomorrow ladies :slight_smile:

1 Like

wow…i have never been called that:O Maybe a grapefruit( i tend to get moody)
Thanks lol

1 Like

LOL! I am sorry Chizzlet! :frowning: I came here right after we decided to call it quits for the night. But it is fun and ongoing so check it out. :smiley: You have to leave the name of a drama that starts with a certain letter and then they decided like which number wins. For eg: Right now it is dramas beginning with M and person who get’s # 20 wins. You can’t go twice in a row :smiley: