Partners in crime - Chit Chat between us (=^•^=)

thanks Milie :slight_smile:

cool beans :slight_smile:

Yeah, I’ve heard about it. It definitely makes things easier. Good night… and thanks!

1 Like

Chizzy! I am going to head to bed too but I wanted to ask: how was your first day?

See you tomorrow my sweet mods !!! :slight_smile:
Nomu nomu nomu nomu nomu nomu nomu chohayo!!!
Hoi hoi!!!

1 Like

lol! It is funny you said hoi-hoi cause I was just looking at a pic of No Min Woo from MGIAG as I read your reply.
Good Night and Sweet Dreams. Tomorrow is going to be a new day! :smiley:

Yes! I hope so!!

1 Like

School was cool today. Well first day of school is always fun since there is less things to do.I didn’t come on viki as much today too :slight_smile:

Okay Pree head to your comfy bed. I would soon be heading out too

1 Like

That’s good. You must be TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL! :stuck_out_tongue: Goodnight and Sweet Dreams

It is a bit bulky and hard to use but I love discussion boards, I knew all of your would be here… I am not surprised. Nice to see you all

2 Likes

lupitaaaaa…I was wondering where you were? <3 Hello!!1

I enjoy discussion boards too! Once we get used to it, everything will go on smoothly.

I wonder why whenever I reply to someone it does not say “in reply to”??? T_T

lupita! hoi hoi!!

1 Like

That happened once with me and I’m sure I replied directly to the person! Is it happening with you all the time?

Mostly yes :frowning: But it’s okay! :smiley:

@preena0003: We can use name tags instead!

@Luzevedo lets do that! LOL! I guess it does not work when I am trying do what all the “super fancy folks” are doing :frowning:

1 Like

Hi Lup! Yay your here too! Your hardly ever come on the community wall so it is always a nice surprise when you do :wink:

True I think I am starting to enjoy this format a little more…I am still missing the community wall though…kinda