Partners in crime - Chit Chat between us (=^•^=)

LOL @ "fancy folks "

I feel like a little kid in a huge playground!

Is that a good thing or a bad thing?..are you having fun with the new viki layout design?.. because I sort of am :))

That’s a very very good thing! A kid in a playground is guaranteed fun :slight_smile:

Die… How do you ose confuse JYJ and Jaejoong? -take a knife-
Can I have a partners in crime here? xDDD

HI Kawaiie.i haven’t spoken to you for a while now. Nice to see you here

.But I would let you have the pleasure of throwing a sharp knife at milie yourself. Don’t worry, I would visit you in jail :smiley: (JOKE!)

With CD of JYJ/DBSK? XD
But, I think that I’ll kill SM entertainment before… They again put a spoke in JYJ’s wheel --’

Aww that’s sad. I know you are a huge supporter of those precious boys. I hope everything works out for them in the end (fingers crossed)

True. I hope the excitement over the new layout does not fizzle. You know at the beginning when something is exciting because it is brand new…then as time passes by, It just becomes boring.

Okay Im replying to your post and I bet a $1000000 it will not show “in reply to chizzy” like you fancy folks lol!

OMG…It did! WHAT???

1 Like

@Kawaiie ROFLLLLL…DIE??? I cannot afford to go to jail. sorry! Maybe for another Oppa! :smiley:

LOL.We both cannot afford Jail time but we can act as good friends by visiting her :smiley:

Hahahhhahahahhaa!!!
Sooo funny!!!

@chizzygirl visit her in jail. I thought we were preventing her from killing

My name’s meaning is great…BUT IT DOES NOT WORK! Today was like SURPRISE!!! Maybe I should get cake? lol!

Okay guys, I will be back later. I have a meeting and then I will get back on here when I reach home later this evening!
TA TA munchkins…See you soon! :smiley:

Lol. Oh I didn’t know we were gonna prevent her from doing it, i was just gonna sit back and enjoy the show

Hey!!! Don’t let her arms me!!!
Totally unfair, I’m alone against you all!!!

Lmaooo XDD (why did we not have a “Lol” button
So Milie… I’ll kill you with a good playlist of DBSK & JYJ x)) (tu vas mourir de leur supermartie et de leur splendeur tellement leurx vois sont extra et qu’ils sont hot :heart:)