Partners in crime - Chit Chat between us (=^•^=)

Haha …pree, forever silly

2 Likes

It isn’t great, I love Master’s sun. I wish Kim Jae Wook was in it more…sigh…

OMG Millie, are you trying to kill me.

1 Like

Oh, no, sorry!
I was trying to kill preena
Lollllllllll

Just kidding I love preena too much to kill her!!!

OMG…what should I say? Thank you so much! You have made my year…literally! Okay this is like going everywhere…my laptop, phone, ipad, and i am even taking out a print out to paste it on my scheduler :smiley: Yes I am revolutionizing Apple…it is become SEXY APPLE now!!! lol! :heart:(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

1 Like

Hi salz!
As much as I am happy to see you, you just made me lose all interest in watching who are you. Bad girl!

ROFL…well well Mission Accomplished!!! XDDDDD

You beat me, I only have iphone and ipad :slight_smile: But I have a PC I use to work on viki. Ipad is not the best to work on the subs.

Aigoo that hurt. That show is all over the place but i have gotten this far… very bad compared to other tvn dramas.

Yeah, I can imagine…I need a laptop for work at home cause Ipad cannot do certain things…I have a PC at work too. I don’t think I can make it SEXY PC, they might Heago (fire) me XDDD

And me! ( I thought it was my computer)

It is not going to let me PM you this pic…BUT…

1 Like

Salz,aww i was only joking. You know your my little bunny ^ ^

Before i never had much respect for tvn, i thought it was just one of those trashy cable stations but now i have so much respect for its achievements in terms of the dramas they broadcast…poor them, it seems they missed the mark this time around :frowning:

Bye everyone, I am going to BED…I need to get my beauty sleep for school . GOOD NIGHT!!!

1 Like

Not pervy enough but I like most of them… (they all have too much on I think)

Hello I am joining this convo, if that is okay?[quote=“miliefleurie, post:1, topic:55, full:true”]
Ok, here we go my english friends, we can have a party here too!!!
[/quote]

really loving this picture!
I have a similar one :smiley:

Really similar!!!
I did mine in 20 minutes yesterday, that’s why the pictures are not perfectly aligned but it was ok for what I wanted to do :slight_smile:

I totaly agree!!! I need to make a “babe wall” one day… I need pictures…